Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which foids age the worst

Which foids age the worst?

• Total voters
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★★
Imo either white or latino foids age the worst tbh.

change those two to spic foids and squaws respectively (squaw is a slur for a native american foid)

White foids without a doubt. Most 23 year olds today look like they could be in their late late 30s/early 40s.

all foids age well.

Time for procreation is 14-25.

After that they're excellent sources of protein for manufacturing pet food.

The error made by those unacquainted with Marxism-Rodgerism is assuming foids have any use other than procreation and feeding animals.

I would say pajeet. They get crazy dark eye circles and spotty skin. Cumskin second maybe

I would say pajeet. They get crazy dark eye circles and spotty skin. Cumskin second maybe
Pajeetas have dark eye circles since birth, it's mostly genetic. Currys only eat carbs so that's one of the reasons. Some white children are also born with dark eye circles, shitty diet and shitty genetics.

Cumskins but I didn't see the age part... (Its just a number bro) Voted nigger instead...

Cumskin foids age worse than milk, appropriately.

Every race ages well. Its about lifestyle. You can get foids of any race looking like shit at 30 already and foids of any race looking bombastic still at 60. Its just lifestyle

White foids in terms of face, Latinas in terms of body.