Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which foid would you rather have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date

Which one?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
1. She is 3.5/10, 12 yo, virgin, never kissed or did anything with any other guys before. You can have sex with her whenever you like and she enjoys being with you.

2. She is 9.5/10, 25 yo, rode the cock carousel for ages. You can have starfish sex with her twice a week but she hates you and only uses you as a beta provider.

NEVER be a cuck

I'll Fk roastie just so I don't have an incel boy, as it is I don't think the virgin Becky would be any particularly good or passionate for an incel anyway plus uggo foids FK at least two generations after them brutally. If it's somewhere a cucked place like in the west, I'd choose to remain incel.

I would rather pick a virgin deformed obese foid than a roastie giga stacy

A kid and a 3.5 on top of that?
I think the choice is clear

Never marry a roastie.

Missed that #1 was 12 before voting, not having sex with a 12 year old, but picking her and doing literally nothing with her is preferable to having to beta bux.

>12 yo
I'm outta here

i want the giga stacy. i want to humiliate her by appearing with her in public as my wife, while impregnated with my subhuman baby in her belly, marking her as my property and my trophy. she can try starfishing all she likes but i gonna stick my dick inside her pretty little mouth with lush lips anyways, and cum inside her mouth as she makes a face of disgust. and i gonna cum in her pussy and butthole while she has no choice but to imagine it was chad banging her to comfort herslef a little of being banged by a rice subhuman. she will have a hate and love relationship with the mixed children. she would never be able to escape that fate. she would feel suicidal at times, having to be content with the fact shes my propert, but at same time cant coz of the children. eventually she accepts her fate and willingly become my sex slave and start to enjoy being dominated and virtually raped and violated by a subhuman. i will have destroyed her dignity and humanity by then.
based tbh, foids getting humiliated by subhuman is always the most based thing you could possibly see.

i want the giga stacy. i want to humiliate her by appearing with her in public as my wife, while impregnated with my subhuman baby in her belly, marking her as my property and my trophy. she can try starfishing all she likes but i gonna stick my dick inside her pretty little mouth with lush lips anyways, and cum inside her mouth as she makes a face of disgust. and i gonna cum in her pussy and butthole while she has no choice but to imagine it was chad banging her to comfort herslef a little of being banged by a rice subhuman. she will have a hate and love relationship with the mixed children due to the them being half subhuman and also half of her. she would never be able to escape that fate. she would feel suicidal at times, having to be content with the fact shes my propert, but at same time cant kill herself coz of the children. eventually she accepts her fate and willingly become my sex slave and start to enjoy being dominated and virtually raped and violated by a subhuman. i will have destroyed her dignity and humanity by then.
Based Mongolpilled Rice:feelsokman:

Never marry a roastie.

Missed that #1 was 12 before voting, not having sex with a 12 year old, but picking her and doing literally nothing with her is preferable to having to beta bux.
Rather wait for her to mature than going for the thot.

>12 yo
I'm outta here
External contentduckduckgo

I voted before seeing your dumb ass put 12 years old

The comments reek of soy jfl. “Blackpillers” am I right?

i want the giga stacy. i want to humiliate her by appearing with her in public as my wife, while impregnated with my subhuman baby in her belly, marking her as my property and my trophy. she can try starfishing all she likes but i gonna stick my dick inside her pretty little mouth with lush lips anyways, and cum inside her mouth as she makes a face of disgust. and i gonna cum in her pussy and butthole while she has no choice but to imagine it was chad banging her to comfort herslef a little of being banged by a rice subhuman. she will have a hate and love relationship with the mixed children due to the them being half subhuman and also half of her. she would never be able to escape that fate. she would feel suicidal at times, having to be content with the fact shes my propert, but at same time cant kill herself coz of the children. eventually she accepts her fate and willingly become my sex slave and start to enjoy being dominated and virtually raped and violated by a subhuman. i will have destroyed her dignity and humanity by then.
Gigabased ricecel:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Iwould choose the gigastacy,fuck her,play bdsm with her,after several years I will drop the bitch

I voted Becky before reading your description. I thought Becky usually refers to foids that are at least 6

obviously the 1st option, anyone who picks 2 is soy guzzling cuck

Becky always. Is that even a question?

The first one easily. Anyone who says the second one is a cuckold loser with no self respect.