Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which Foid Would You Rape (InGTA) Highschool Edition

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
If rape was legal which one would you rape first? (In gta ofc) Purely hypothetical this is NOT a threat. I would probably rape the front left bitch. I like skinny femoids. (in gta)

Last edited:
My eye is drawn to the middle at the back.

what did they do to you

my choice too. I feel like she has a tight pussy
she’d actually look perfect with a smaller nose id rape her then pay for her nosejob

Far right, she looks like she has a fat ass.

why do you keep posting irls are you retarded what if they see it and track you down?
dude nothing I did was illegal. I would never rape someone its just a hypothetical scenario. These foids don't even go to my school they are just people who know the foids who do go to my school

dude nothing I did was illegal. I would never rape someone its just a hypothetical scenario. These foids don't even go to my school they are just people who know the foids who do go to my school
I couldn’t care less about them im more worried about your safety you retard

I know man. But I don't get why I would be at risk. Nothing I did or said was illegal

The foids in question go to a different school than me. I just found them from the social media of the foids who do go to my school

I know man. But I don't get why I would be at risk. Nothing I did or said was illegal
ITS NOT ABOUT LEGALITY YOU FOOL, it’s about people from Reddit or tiktok god knows what finding you bc of all the irls you post.

ITS NOT ABOUT LEGALITY YOU FOOL, it’s about people from Reddit or tiktok god knows what finding you bc of all the irls you post.
lmao calm down bro. Most of the people I post arn't even from my school. That and these foids probs can't find me as I am completely under the radar. I am not even in the yearbook and I have no social media. I appreciate the concern brocel but I don't see how they could find who I am to expose me.

lmao calm down bro. Most of the people I post arn't even from my school. That and these foids probs can't find me as I am completely under the radar. I am not even in the yearbook and I have no social media. I appreciate the concern brocel but I don't see how they could find who I am to expose me.
fair enough I didnt know about that

If rape was legal which one would you rape first? (In gta ofc) Purely hypothetical this is NOT a threat. I would probably rape the front left bitch. I like skinny femoids. (in gta)
View attachment 1197576
ALL OF THEM GOD DAMN IT I WOULD ROGUH SEX GRÆPE EVERY SINGLE ONE

Too hard to say.

IT will touch this

None, i would shoot them in the head

after that who would you rape. (hypothetically in gta)
I would take the dead bodies and hand them over to a pack of rabid, slimy, desperate incels to do whatever they want with them while I film it for the internet.

We would also send the video to their parents and family.

None, I don't want any STDs or unwanted pregnancies. (Not even in a video game lol)

None, I don't want any STDs or unwanted pregnancies. (Not even in a video game lol)
what if you could force her to take birth control and they had no stds

Would y all even say all this shit in front of your own mom
fuck off. @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 this douche bag is most likely a foid. She said "yall" implying shes not an incel like us. That and why would she take issue with talking about rape if she was an actual incel?

View attachment 1197576
the noodlewhore and the weird with the cellphone