Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which flavor of ice cream do you prefer?

Which flavor do you want?

• Total voters
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

• Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy "Change the Whirled"​

Votes: 00.0%
  • Ben & Jerry's "Netflix & Chill'd"​

• Ben & Jerry's "Chocolate Therapy"​

• Ben & Jerry's "Chubby Hubby"​

Votes: 1 100.0%
    • Atavistic Autist

I don’t like ice cream, it’s too cold. Also I am not familiar with those flavours

That picture if kaepernick holy fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: all the nigga did was take a knee he's not fuckin jesus

I have never eaten any of these flavours, but the latter is the one which looks the best

6 fucking dollars for a little thing of ice cream

thanks biden

all of them are nice (besides the double chocolate one) but i'd pick the first one :feelscomfy:

So progressive :feelstastyman:

0 votes for Netflix and Chill'd. This is why we're incel.

Which flavor do you want?​

Votes: 2 33.3%
    • FamilyGuy1999
    • Nisargacel

• ilieknothing
    • PoodankMcGee

• Atavistic Autist
    • trying to ascend

I've never tried them (if these aren't made-up flavors). I haven't eaten any Ben & Jerry's in a long time.

I personally do not like Ben and Jerry's, as they have ice cream with corn syrup in it. I eat natural ice cream, either chocolate, vanilla, or pistachio.

I personally do not like Ben and Jerry's, as they have ice cream with corn syrup in it. I eat natural ice cream, either chocolate, vanilla, or pistachio.
Is it a particular brand, or is it homemade or you buy it from a local mom & pop shop that makes it from scratch?

Is it a particular brand, or is it homemade or you buy it from a local mom & pop shop that makes it from scratch?
I either eat Breyer's natural ice cream or I get pints of various ice creams from Whole Foods. I don't know anywhere around me that sells actual, homemade ice cream, unfortunately.

i hate chocolate so i'm not eating that and i don't know what rest of those flavors are.

I either eat Breyer's natural ice cream or I get pints of various ice creams from Whole Foods. I don't know anywhere around me that sells actual, homemade ice cream, unfortunately.
Breyer's is pretty good. Yeah, I don't think there are many shops that make their own ice cream, it's much cheaper and quicker for them to just buy a store brand and then serve it from the pint.

You cloud look up recipes on how to make your own ice cream.

idk never tried any of the ice creams listed

They don't have any of those were I live.

Same tbh. I prefer gelato made in small shops rather than big brand corporate ice creams. :feelscomfy:

Votes: 1 100.0%
    • Atavistic Autist

Nah, fuck that shit, just give me some chocolate chip & cookie dough.

I just chose the netflix and chill one since it seemed nice, but chocolate therapy looks good too. It's too bad so many great products are heebed up with globohomo bullshit.

Is Chocolate therapy covered by insurance

All of them but my wife’s favorite is “bbc bites” it has chocolate chunks shaped like dicks