Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck do these Hispanic American foids eat to be so short and fat?

B

bcroger

Major
srs. The average height for a hispanic American woman is 5'2" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country and 80% are overweight or obese. They are like the fattest and shortest ppl on planet earth despite being born in one of the worlds richest.

What do they grow up eating? Ice cream , soda and tacos filled with dog shit?

Last edited:
Carbs, oil, and pork

Aren't big booty/big tiddy Hispanic foids hot
You only notice tha attractive ones.

For example you see 50 hispanic American women. 47 are obese, whale, pigs , 1 is a midget and 2 are hot and you only notice the 2 hot ones while ignoring the obese people and the midgets(the vast majority)

They are actually the 2nd ugliest and fattest group of ppl on planet earth outside of black American women. Objectively, they are uglier than indian and chinese men.

Carbs, oil, and pork
processed food, candy, etc.
If they do cook, then just make lazy food like rice and beans, or buy their kid top ramen and dino nuggets. No so different from the american diet despite the stereotype of them knowing how to cook.

Well they are incredibly well endowed in certain parts of their bodies which are severely lacking in Asian foids so obviously I'd be attracted to them.
That's true, I ignore the fugly ones.
I am a Chinese man.
Are you American or from South America? I can't speak for women in south America, because I have never been there.

The average hispanic American woman is so ugly that your eyes just gloss over them 95% of the time. When you notice the 5% who are average or attractive you perceive that as "average" for a hispanic woman.

I am from Asia.

I can't stand overweight foids although if they are simply chubby that's acceptable. Thanks for telling me about it.
Hispanic American and Mexican women (from Mexico) are easily among the fattest ppl on planet earth.

Depends what kind of Hispanic tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back