Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which female prime chart makes the most sense?

Which chart makes the most sense?

• Chart 1

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Chart 2

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Chart 3

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • None of them (explain what is)

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
F

foosballcel

Banned
-

IMO prime is 14-18

16-22 is prime age imo, 23-28 is acceptable but a last resort.

when they're pushing 30 it's so over.

These are all shit, cope if you think "no chad only" somehow didn't apply to 11-15.

Chad-only has always been the majority rule for love, foids of all ages make exceptions for betas for other reasons but it's for love less than 1% of the time.

These are all shit, cope if you think "no chad only" somehow didn't apply to 11-15.

Chad-only has always been the majority rule for love, foids of all ages make exceptions for betas for other reasons but it's for love less than 1% of the time.
since when did I say "chad only" doesn't apply to young adolescent foids?

since when did I say "chad only" doesn't apply to young adolescent foids?
the first two charts say "no roasties, no chad only, everything is best" in lowest bracket

definitely the first one

@Draestyn @JosefMengelecel
I also chose chart one. Foids are at there prime at 12 so 11-14 is the closest. Although there definitely quite a few who are fuckable below 12

[UWSL][UWSL]Some low iqcels here have the crazy fantasy that if it were legal to marry or just have relationships with prepubescent or adolescent girls they would love and want them.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I've never heard anyone here say that young girls desire ugly men and that if only it were legal to date them, they would fall in love with us. Everyone knows that's not a realistic point of view.

Women are only physically attracted to a minority of guys, and only Chad can be loved just for his looks, but it's still possible to date a woman or girl that isn't physically attracted to you if she is willing to overlook your physical flaws. That's how normies get into relationships. Women are at best indifferent towards their looks, but if they have sufficient social status and/or money, women are still willing to date them.

The uglier you are, the more money and/or status you need to make up for the revulsion women feel for your looks.

Women are very prone to sexual disgust because reproduction is costly for them. They can't tolerate the slightest sexual attention from guys whose looks make them want to vomit. Prepubescent girls have much lower levels of sexual disgust because they can't get pregnant yet, and that's why it's so much easier for them to pair-bond with unattractive men than it is for teenage girls or adult women. They are the female demographic with the lowest standards.

Teenage girls have higher standards than prepubescent girls, but they're less hypergamous than adult women. They're more insecure and less fully aware of their SMV. As they get older and receive more and more attention from attractive guys, they increase their standards.

I would not like to see a chad with several foids of 14 or 12 years while I continue to rot alone, because this would be exactly what would happen.

That's what is happening today. It's already legal for teenage chads to fuck as many JBs and lolis as they want. If AoC were lowered or abolished, most adult chads would go for girls aged 15 and older. The younger ones who are less physically developed wouldn't receive as much attention.

Last edited:
21-24 is prime imo. 19 year olds are delusional and think they will have an easy career as a lawyer. 21-24 are more down To earth atleast here In finland

HI IT

pretty sure i have seen this chart on IT before

definitely the first one

@Draestyn @JosefMengelecel
Yes, the first one is extremely accurate, 11-14 is prime for all foids.

Are you retarded? How the fuck is a foid under 15 going to be chad only when they aren’t aware of their SMV one bit and chads don’t exist in that age range?

[UWSL][UWSL]Some low iqcels here have the crazy fantasy that if it were legal to marry or just have relationships with prepubescent or adolescent girls they would love and want them.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Tremendous cope, this shit would only open the doors to more degeneration, I would not like to see a chad with several foids of 14 or 12 years while I continue to rot alone, because this would be exactly what would happen.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
This. No matter what age female nature remains the same and it'll just allow chads to have a harem of JBs

How the fuck is a foid under 15 going to be chad only when they aren’t aware of their SMV one bit and chads don’t exist in that age range?
1) they ARE aware of their SMV, you can't be this cope
2) even if Chads didn't exit at 14 (they do) foids don't limit their dating to guys their own age, middle-school foids will fuck Chads in HS and HS foids will fuck college Chads
[UWSL][UWSL]Some low iqcels here have the crazy fantasy that if it were legal to marry or just have relationships with prepubescent or adolescent girls they would love and want them.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Unclear who is they/them in your sentence, do you mean "iqcels would love/want adolescent girls" or "adolescent girls would love/want iqcels" ?

[UWSL]Tremendous cope, this shit would only open the doors to more degeneration, I would not like to see a chad with several foids of 14 or 12 years while I continue to rot alone, because this would be exactly what would happen.[/UWSL]

They key issue here is what would happen is you would SEE it.

It was always happening before, Chad just asked his tween fuckbuddies to keep hush about it so their dads don't put him in jail.

The degeneracy is already here, AOC-lowering would just EXPOSE it.

Last edited:
1) they ARE aware of their SMV, you can't be this cope
2) even if Chads didn't exit at 14 (they do) foids don't limit their dating to guys their own age, middle-school foids will fuck Chads in HS and HS foids will fuck college Chads
How on earth is a foid younger than 15 aware of her SMV at all? JFL if you think it’s chad only in middle school, chad doesn’t exist in that age range, foids that age date avg and below guys, all my friends were subhuman tier but still had gfs at that age, keep overdosing on blackpill you utter retard.

all of these charts look the same

How on earth is a foid younger than 15 aware of her SMV at all?

you must be LARPing

nobody will take you seriously fren

JFL if you think it’s chad only in middle school

When I say "only" I mean "in respect to falling in love with".

Foids of any age will date/fuck sub-chads but they won't be dedicated to him, won't fall in love with him.

He's a temporary distraction, practice for when Chad approaches her.

chad doesn’t exist in that age range
Yes he does:

hell he even exists as a preteen

cope if you deny there is always a decile scale

preteen chad isn't as obvious as he is when adult but there are always subtle cues of who he'll grow up to be and foids sense them

foids that age date avg and below guys, all my friends were subhuman tier but still had gfs at that age, keep overdosing on blackpill you utter retard.

You're confusing "dating" with "loving".

Adult foids aren't "chad only" either. Where do you think betabux comes from?

Having GFs is basically just LARPing, a lot of them don't even do anything sexual, they'll start out with some handholding or kissing perhaps, and it's probably just to show other foids how mature they are and practice manipulating males starting out with easy mode because Chad is harder to manipulate so they need to build their skill set.

The point is that they never lust for sub-Chads, never actually fall for them.

you must be LARPing

nobody will take you seriously fren

Just use an example of a famous dancer, makes sense, I forgot all young foids were famous.
When I say "only" I mean "in respect to falling in love with".

Foids of any age will date/fuck sub-chads but they won't be dedicated to him, won't fall in love with him.

He's a temporary distraction, practice for when Chad approaches her.
Nice cope, my friends were worse looking than me but had loving gfs at a young age while I was rotting alone.
Yes he does:

hell he even exists as a preteen

cope if you deny there is always a decile scale

preteen chad isn't as obvious as he is when adult but there are always subtle cues of who he'll grow up to be and foids sense them

That's not a chad, that's a gymmaxxed normie, over for lowIQcels.
You're confusing "dating" with "loving".

Adult foids aren't "chad only" either. Where do you think betabux comes from?

Having GFs is basically just LARPing, a lot of them don't even do anything sexual, they'll start out with some handholding or kissing perhaps, and it's probably just to show other foids how mature they are and practice manipulating males starting out with easy mode because Chad is harder to manipulate so they need to build their skill set.
You're coping hard. Below a certain age they are exposed to zero chadlites/chads at all. If you think a young foid has standards which are something that she never sees then you need to go outside.

Just use an example of a famous dancer, makes sense, I forgot all young foids were famous.
You asked "how on earth?"
You stated "they aren't aware" like it's some absolute rule.

If you wanted to throw some number estimates at me that are less absolute, we could probably have a more reasonable conversation.

Like for example, you might posit that 99% of 19-year-old girls don't underestimate their SMV while only 40% of 14 year olds don't underestimate their SMV.

I have no idea how close to accurate either of these are, but the point is that there's going to be some variation.

Nice cope, my friends were worse looking than me but had loving gfs at a young age while I was rotting alone.
How do you know she loved him? Where is your proof?

That's not a chad, that's a gymmaxxed normie, over for lowIQcels.
It's impossible for 100% of a population to be normies, to even have the distinction of normy means you must acknowledge there is also a Chad in that group.

You're coping hard. Below a certain age they are exposed to zero chadlites/chads at all.
This could have been the case a century ago when populations were more divided and girls more restricted, but it's basically impossible in modern society.

She will inevitably see a Chad on TV or a Chad when dad walks her through the shopping mall to buy a dress.

If you think a young foid has standards which are something that she never sees then you need to go outside.
You need to realize how digitally connected the average modern foid is which means she will understand what Chad is and aspire to have him even if she hasn't met him in person.

tbh milfs are hot af for me rn

The one on the top