Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which feeling is worse depression/anxiety/hate or the schizo feeling of extreme disconnection from reality and confusion with everything.

Which is worse.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
I’ve been dealing with the former but right now I’m dealing with the second option and I honestly dislike the feeling just as much I have never been this mentally close to roping before nothing is real and everything I thought is wrong. I can’t even put into words it’s like everything is the same but completely different and it mindfucks me I can’t even describe properly how it feels but the other schizos out there feel me :feelsrope:

It feels like I’m falling into an empty black hole that never ends

The first one. It causes more discomfort

The first one. It causes more discomfort
I disagree it causes pain but not discomfort for me. This is probably the most uncomfortable I’ve ever been. I feel like a hologram like I’m not even me.

Disconnected from reality/ feeling not real/ disassociation has always sounded nice to me when I’ve heard about it.

Disconnected from reality/ feeling not real/ disassociation has always sounded nice to me when I’ve heard about it.
It’s not. You’re probably thinking that it would be like some inner peace psychedelic thing but it’s more like a paradox that causes further mental anguish. You think that you or anything else isn’t real or what it was yet here you are in a very real physical world and body. It’s like being trapped within yourself.

Depression/anxiety because it’s the option here I most suffer from, my depression is only seasonal and the “schizo hallucinations“ come and go with it. I think what I experience might fall under the diagnosis “psychotic depression”.

Have you heard of derealization disorder?

I don’t go out much anymore because I feel like Vice is going to runout on me with cameras and microphones and live stream the “capture” of me on film. Whenever I get these feelings I have to make it back to my bedroom asap. It only happens when I notice a significant amount of people staring at me the day of, its as if I’m treated like an exhibit. I frequently feel like the subject of a documentary.
When you say it’s season do you mean that it literally changes with the seasons or is it in another way?

I felt both often and for me its option one.

The second option, that is the experience I dislike the most. Your body is frozen as you question what’s real and nothing makes sense. It’s the worst feeling that has mentally occurred and was the one time I was actually thinking on how to end it.

The second option, that is the experience I dislike the most. Your body is frozen as you question what’s real and nothing makes sense. It’s the worst feeling that has mentally occurred and was the one time I was actually thinking on how to end it.
It’s really just the first option amplified.

I have both and can't pick one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back