Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which facial characteristics u need for one night stands?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Which facial characteristics would you say one need to have modern western women to consider having you for SEX and sex only?

if a foid wants to fuck you then she wants an LTR with you.

Chad characteristics and

you honestly only need height and a low enough inhibition to dance and talk to random girls

if a foid wants to fuck you then she wants an LTR with you.

No that is not the case at all for my friend. They all wanna fuck him but refuse to LTR him.

Archetypal chad

Probably:
TALL
Good chin
Lean face
Confident in a way that you come across as knowing the Foid is lucky to be receiving your attention & you give off vibes so she knows it.

great chin, hunter eyes, tall

Either chisled jaw or hunter eyes. Preferably both.

Strong chin and jaw, wide lean face, thick brows, positive canthal tilt, at least average height, good frame, some muscle

At least 6'2" (this is the most important single trait)
Hunter eyes (probably second most important, my bug eyes are a death sentence)
Strong jaw
Symmetrical face
Normal nose
Naturally athletic and muscular (foids can tell the difference between them and gymcels)

The one where your face is at least 6 feet off the ground

Which facial characteristics would you say one need to have modern western women to consider having you for SEX and sex only?
Basically masculine sex appeal. Height broad shoulders. Browridge, narrow eyes long lower third. Ripped body

At least 6'2" (this is the most important single trait)
Hunter eyes (probably second most important, my bug eyes are a death sentence)
Strong jaw
Symmetrical face
Normal nose
Naturally athletic and muscular (foids can tell the difference between them and gymcels)

I have the most important single trait but nothing else
IS there any hope

In studies done on this, women go for the most excessively testosteronic facial features if its a one night stand type scenario. They will dial it down a little bit if its a LTR. Also when women are at the most fertile point in their cycle, they again go for the hyper-testosteronic facial features.

Its part of their dual mating strategy evolved over tens of thousands of years, mate with the alpha warrior skull chad, settle with brad.

Stronger jaw/chin.

A better height would be good too.

No that is not the case at all for my friend. They all wanna fuck him but refuse to LTR him.
This.
In studies done on this, women go for the most excessively testosteronic facial features if its a one night stand type scenario. They will dial it down a little bit if its a LTR. Also when women are at the most fertile point in their cycle, they again go for the hyper-testosteronic facial features.

Its part of their dual mating strategy evolved over tens of thousands of years, mate with the alpha warrior skull chad, settle with brad.
The wizard speak the truth.

Either chisled jaw or hunter eyes. Preferably both.
Those should come in a package. Both needed to become chad. Anything other than that is incel

Vertically narrow, deep set eyes with no upper eyelid exposure and low set eyebrows
I could see why hunter eyes are an evolutionary advantage in a fight since they're harder to get at, bug eyes look like they'll plop out if the person gets lightly slapped in the head

I could see why hunter eyes are an evolutionary advantage in a fight since they're harder to get at, bug eyes look like they'll plop out if the person gets lightly slapped in the head

:feelskek: maybe they are a throwback to a distance ancestor that wasn't a predator, the bug eyes giving better overall vision in an almost 360 degree ark but poor depth perception. Steve Buscemi can probably see people walking up behind him.

:feelskek: maybe they are a throwback to a distance ancestor that wasn't a predator, the bug eyes giving better overall vision in an almost 360 degree ark but poor depth perception. Steve Buscemi can probably see people walking up behind him.
That's actually a good guess :feelskek: dem latent lemur genes provide maximum visuals

Exactly. Craniofacial bone development constitutes a good chunk of perceived fighting success.. it’s why face matters.