Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which European country is the worst to be a sub8 male?

Which country makes it harder to ascend?

• United Kingdom

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • France

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Germany

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Sweden

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Finland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poland

• Spain

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Greece

• Other (post it)

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
I guess Germany, then UK because they are all feminist in there. Italians, French and Spanish, they got the LatinPill.

Sweden has the most feminism, highest taxes, is the least religious, people are tall and attractive, and it has like the lowest obesity rates in Europe because everyone is obsessed with staying healthy and in shape.

I live there:incel:
erfuel tbh
Sweden has the most feminism, highest taxes, is the least religious, people are tall and attractive, and it has like the lowest obesity rates in Europe because everyone is obsessed with staying healthy and in shape.
jfl brutal

imagine getting mogged left and right, competing with a bunch of 6+ft looksmaxxed guys, in the most feminist country in Europe, as incel

as I said before you'd probably get metood by just walking out of your house jfl, its over for swedishcels

Uk and sweden, aka most feminism countries.

Do you live in the UK or are you basing this off assumptions?

At Uni. Sub-6 men are getting NOTHING.

6's and 7's score/get lucky.

I did for a very long time, still go there on holidays to visit family. The majority of men look like absolute shit. Many still get pussy.

Last edited:
Germany, Netherlands, or Sweden. Those nations are Chad/Stacy fests. Be even slightly below the attractive scale and you're FINISHED!

Well it's simple, just ask an admin which European country is the more prevalent on incels.co compared to the country's population.
Not totally sure, but I would say Italy & France in first.
In European countries with Latin roots, chads are bolder and quicker to react in order to fuck sluts.

I couldn't include all of them bc there's too many so tried to include the biggest ones. If the one you think is the worst isn't in the poll just post it, and also, preferably post to explain why anyway.
All of the above

You did not even include the Netherlands. I vote the Netherlands. Greek young men are the most handsome in the world, though.
there's too many so tried to include the biggest ones

Yet no Russia, Ukraine, Romania, the Netherlands, Portugal, Belgium, Belarus, Serbia, Bulgaria... all of them bigger in terms of population than Finland.

Last edited:

Around 50 % of adults in Sweden are overweight or obese. Obesity is among the main five risk factors in Sweden for healthy years of life being lost.

I am German, but voted for Italy. In my region is see so many exceptions for common held "Blackpill truths". Italy is Chad nation, all 13 year olds are already hypersexual machismo.

Czech Republic

I am lost when it comes to Europe, the EU's EE is following so fastly WE, so I guess a few rich WE states are the best places, but on the contrary, most of them are hell for Incels. EE is very fucked up nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back