Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which European country is the worst to be a sub8 male?

Which country makes it harder to ascend?

• United Kingdom

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • France

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Germany

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Sweden

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Finland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poland

• Spain

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Greece

• Other (post it)

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
fuck_ITcucks

fuck_ITcucks

The only thing I could do was even the score
-
I couldn't include all of them bc there's too many so tried to include the biggest ones. If the one you think is the worst isn't in the poll just post it, and also, preferably post to explain why anyway.

I think it's must be netherlands and bosnia they are tall as fuck really over for manletcels

Probably all the northern ones since all guys are tall chads

Netherlands, tall as fuck and full of Chads

Also Norway is pretty bad I heard too.

I would say UK because of the cucked anti free speech laws

For the rest they are all the same

Personally, I think it's Italy, never been there but, whereas you usually hear about guys from here (Spain) saying how easy it is to get laid in Sweden and Poland (probably bragging Chads, I'm sure girls there are still chad only), as well as dumb betabuxers complaining about Spanish women bc they get no tinder matches here but a lot on Ukraine, Russia (JFL), all you hear about Italy is that women are stuck up as fuck because italians are giga simps, so there may be some truth to it.
I think it's must be netherlands and bosnia they are tall as fuck really over for manletcels
Netherlands, tall as fuck and full of Chads

Also Norway is pretty bad I heard too.
brutal

Personally, I think it's Italy, never been there but, whereas you usually hear about guys from here (Spain) saying how easy it is to get laid in Sweden and Poland (probably bragging Chads, I'm sure girls there are still chad only), as well as dumb betabuxers complaining about Spanish women bc they get no tinder matches here but a lot on Ukraine, Russia (JFL), all you hear about Italy is that women are stuck up as fuck because italians are giga simps, so there may be some truth to it.
there are so many balding and manlet medcels over there :feelscry: jfl it's not italy bro

I'm pretty sure "violencia de género" recently got redefined as someone any random man can exert on any woman. So you could meet a landwhale with rainbow hair in the street that will send you to jail immediately and she will get free college along with other gibsmedats.

So, I voted Spain.

@FinnCel what is ur take boyo

I'm pretty sure "violencia de género" recently got redefined as someone any random man can exert on any woman. So you could meet a landwhale with rainbow hair in the street that will send you to jail immediately and she will get free college along with other gibsmedats.

So, I voted Spain.
:reeeeee:
there are so many balding and manlet medcels over there :feelscry: jfl it's not italy bro
where

Can confirm this country is full of gigasimps

Please put an end to my life already

Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden.

Tall motherfuckers everywhere.

holy shit over 6 foot is average height in Netherlands

6 foot flat = manlet in the netherlands

How do I need free speech to ascend? :lul::feelswhat:
I mean in general as quality of life

Shitposting from the comfort of your home is much better than rotting in a prison because you dared to say that foids aren't perfect

Sweden. I knew an Irish guy that was a chadlite and had a cute slim dark haired Irish gf. But when he went to do work experience in Sweden he couldn't get laid. You have to be tall and built like an Olympic swimmer to have remote success in Sweden.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUD3V1TA1YY

Sweden. I knew an Irish guy that was a chadlite and had a cute slim dark haired Irish gf. But when he went to do work experience in Sweden he couldn't get laid. You have to be tall and built like an Olympic swimmer to have remote success in Sweden.
jfl imagine being sub5 in sweden

you'd probably get accused of rape just by walking out of your house

Germanic countries will be extremely hard to ascend in. Germanic people are one of the tallest people in the world

I would say UK because of the cucked anti free speech laws

For the rest they are all the same

Nah, Brits are all ugly as fuck. Have you ever seen pictures from UK nightclubs? Good luck finding a single person that doesn't look like they're a result of thousands of years of inbreeding.

Nah, Brits are all ugly as fuck. Have you ever seen pictures from UK nightclubs? Good luck finding a single person that doesn't look like they're a result of thousands of years of inbreeding.
still their foids are chad only

Alright. Now bear in mind whilst all these foids are dumpster-tier, they all want chadlite+.

The UK is the worst for Incels. Even the garbage wants the best.
still the foids are chad only

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: based

don't greeks spend all their money on college parties (chad trait) and end up in debt?

still their foids are chad only
Alright. Now bear in mind whilst all these foids are dumpster-tier, they all want chadlite+.

The UK is the worst for Incels. Even the garbage wants the best.
They really aren't lol. Go to a UK nightclub. You'll see guys that would be told to rope here making out with semi-decent foids. The UK is one of the easier places to ascend but you need to be NT. There isn't a le quirky culture like you have in America. If you like anything out of the norm you'll be considered a freak and will be a social outcast. Unironically all you need is to roid and you'll be a nightclub slayer there.

don't greeks spend all their money on college parties (chad trait) and end up in debt?
lol no, that's just a german media thing they say so germans don't feel bad about destroying Greece, which tbh is what the EU did to them

Legit OVER if your country isn't even on the list

Canada is the worst

They really aren't lol. Go to a UK nightclub. You'll see guys that would be told to rope here making out with semi-decent foids. The UK is one of the easier places to ascend but you need to be NT. There isn't a le quirky culture like you have in America. If you like anything out of the norm you'll be considered a freak and will be a social outcast. Unironically all you need is to roid and you'll be a nightclub slayer there.
Bullshit. I'm British and during the club heyday of the 90's ugly guys are left twidiling their thumbs while massive robust chads have all the monopoly on the non-fat girls.

If anything we follow and mimic American culture like a duckling followings it's mum.

Legit OVER if your country isn't even on the list
it wouldn't let me put all EU countries, so I put the bigger ones, just vote other and say it

Bullshit. I'm British and during the club heyday of the 90's ugly guys are left twidiling their thumbs while massive robust chads have all the monopoly on the non-fat girls.

If anything we follow and mimic American culture like a duckling followings it's mum.
they should be doing something else instead of twidling thEiR thumbs...

they should be doing something else instead of twidling thEiR thumbs...
They were. Girls tell them to fuck so they retreat to their little corner.

I couldn't include all of them bc there's too many so tried to include the biggest ones. If the one you think is the worst isn't in the poll just post it, and also, preferably post to explain why anyway.
out of all of them UK became the most notorious for roid usage, that probably means it has the most intense male competition and feelings of male inadequacy, sub8 probably feel like they aren't even trying if they're not roiding

And this takes into account the shrunken oldcels. Among younger people 6ft1 or 2 could be average
holy shit you're right
out of all of them UK became the most notorious for roid usage, that probably means it has the most intense male competition and feelings of male inadequacy, sub8 probably feel like they aren't even trying if they're not roiding

And this takes into account the shrunken oldcels. Among younger people 6ft1 or 2 could be average
Yes it's includes shrunken oldcels. 5ft9.5 is average but that includes shrunken oldcels and small curries. It's more like 5'11 for young white men.

I'm 5ft9.75 and I accept I'm a manlet.

holy shit you're right

I'm from one of those tall countries. In college I was mogged by 60-70% of white guys and I'm 5ft10. 6ft has to be at least average. Nearly half of the women here are my height or taller

I'm legit a king of manlets at 5ft10

What fucking Chads did you see in the UK outside of London?? :lul::lul::lul:
Shit pic but this is what 99% of guys look like:
Slayers

There are tall robust guys there but you're not going to find a good looking face. That's why roiding is legit there. Just be 5'9 and keep injecting until heart failure.

Every other guy from the north of England did roids when I was a 20yo student there in 1997. It's probably worse today. It's so competitive here cos most women are fat, and it's just one big chimp show intense rivalry for slim foids. If you want a slim foid u need a really good body.

I'm from one of those tall countries. In college I was mogged by 60-70% of white guys and I'm 5ft10. 6ft has to be at least average. Nearly half of the women here are my height or taller

I'm legit a king of manlets at 5ft10
holy fuck

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
What fucking Chads did you see in the UK outside of London?? :lul::lul::lul:
Shit pic but this is what 99% of guys look like:View attachment 290576

There are tall robust guys there but you're not going to find a good looking face. That's why roiding is legit there. Just be 5'9 and keep injecting until heart failure.
they mog me

The UK is one of the easier places to ascend but you need to be NT.
Do you live in the UK or are you basing this off assumptions?

At Uni. Sub-6 men are getting NOTHING.

6's and 7's score/get lucky.

Every other guy from the north of England did roids when I was a 20yo student there in 1997. It's probably worse today. It's so competitive here cos most women are fat, and it's just one big chimp show intense rivalry for slim foids. If you want a slim foid u need a really good body.
lol that nobody bothers to warn young men about this. just lets them get through highschool and college without a serious gf, so they can compete with 5000 other men for a thin woman.

Probably the netherlands

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back