Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Which Ethnicities of Women Do You Hate the Most?

WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
For me, I find old white whores (boomers) to be annoyingly entitled, narcissistic, blue pilled and pretentious and gossipy. It's not uncommon for me to want to beat them to death with a rock to the head especially when they look down at the ground when walking past me. Spics, especially mexicans, are another type of shit, most look low class and trashy, and they have some aggressive asshole attitudes, gold diggers and hypergamous af. I usually don't feel threatened by sheboon, but certain individuals can be quite nasty and vile, I don't want to be around large number of nigg women either.

I'm not racist I hate all women equally

all women are the same.

Most Westernized noodles literally do Hitler’s job for him.

Problems I have with most races of women:
Asian:None,actually
Sp1c:Loud and obnoxious and arrogant
Negress:same as sp1c but ugly and with an attitude problem
Arab:somewhat racist but otherwise not really anything
White:Never encountered one so I wouldn’t know(but other people’s experiences say otherwise)
Abo:None
Curry:None

White:Never encountered one so I wouldn’t know(but other people’s experiences say otherwise)
Aren't you Asian? Wdym you don't have a problem with them? You have a big problem with them. They're not letting you fuck them.

Aren't you Asian? Wdym you don't have a problem with them? You have a big problem with them. They're not letting you fuck them.
lol what :feelskek:

But tbh as a rice man I get more offended when certain ethnics I hate or dislike such as negroes or Hispanics fuck an Asian woman tHan when a white guy does it tbh

What kind of shithole in California do you live in that you never encountered a white person before? Whites are like 40% of the state's population, and still make up a majority in certain areas like the rich coastal areas and parts of northern Cali.

What kind of shithole in California do you live in that you never encountered a white person before? Whites are like 40% of the state's population, and still make up a majority in certain areas like the rich coastal areas and parts of northern Cali.
I live in an area so ethnic and ridden with crime I am too afraid to ride an expensive bike/scooter outside or even take a bus in broad daylight:feelsgah: