Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which ethnicfoids fo you prefer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
[Hypothetically ofc lowIQ redudantcels]
If you could select a foid to gf of one nation. Which country would you pick?

Id probobly go for Russia or Japan or mixed mutts. Nippon has the most feminine and anime looking and they are submissive with often traditional upbringing. Yet Im never able to understand Asians. I just never can understand whats going on behind their stonewall eyes. Japanese are the most refined people but I just dont get them. Generally speaking Im not sure if I can trust them let alone a foid. I think those foids cheat a lot on western jbwmaxxers just cause they know they can get away with it due to poor mind/body/eye reading ability and because the cultural and psych differences are too great.

Russian people have the most intriguing souls. Black as coffee. Exactly as how I like my coffee . Id like a witchhouse russian gf but I think these foids just would someday vanish and you never hear from them again and those foids in general are huge whores thats why vladimir has to beat them into submission and make them loyal with force. These foids are either psychopathic bpd or sweet in behavior and homely but probobly cheats even more.

Mexican or latina gf look great but theyre too extroverted for me and too outgoing. However mexifoids I have a bit of a softspot for due to my deep love for the cartels especially Los Zetas (oldschool). I think foids growing up around massacres makes them respect real capable men of violence and see through poser fuckboys. They can guage true strength and capacity of depravity better than other foids (esp borderplace like Nuevo Laredo when it was under guidance under St. Miguel Treviño Moralez )

White foids are excruciating and degenerate . Zero sympathy or positive things to say abt them.

Jewfoids are annoying and either have a JAP chip on shoulder or are nasally speaking bookworms with a bodycount of 100+ . As being born with a jewish dad but not a jewish mom jewry has always rejected me and they still have to pay for that so Id reject a kikefoid.

Yugo foids are like russians but uglier and too grounded for me. Though I love the Serbs I wouldnt fit there.

Arabian/Morrocan and other type hijabfoids may be best choice. Islam is based and the foids are stunning. Highest chance of virgin due to acidmaxxers. Im attracted to streetwise moroccan foids but kechs should be sorted out.

Surinamese foids can be hot ngl but I dont want to be a guest at the Maury show. And these foids would not respect me at all as Im not street enough for them. Same for Afroametican foids. Mixed lightskin black mutts are very good looking and have a more nuanced balance of street with less frequent chimpouts. They are also mentally broken from their uncomfortable position in the ever present racial politics so that sometimes get higher quality foids as they experienced some rejection and suffering.

Are Afghans hot? I like that country but dont know them really

SEAmonkies are like the participation trophy of asians but are perhaps more humble and appreciative of some JBW good passportboyocels as its better than having a middleaged fat german tourist moaning in your face as he creampies your anus in his black socks only to shit on you in the shower later.
Still they are pure golddiggers so dont expect any genuine affection to come out of them.

What about you? Which ethnicity would you pick ?

Last edited:
north korean.

I like east asian foids, but I don't really mind any other ethnicities as long as they are genuinely attracted to me (prolly not a jogger foid tbf but who knows)

too bad asian foids find me disgusting though

I'd chose a savage foid, so she would just walk around naked in my house and wouldn't even know what chad is. 0% of chance of getting cucked.

And then I would try to arouse her and make her get in sex with me

I'd chose a savage foid, so she would just walk around naked in my house and wouldn't even know what chad is. 0% of chance of getting cucked.

And then I would try to arouse her and make her get in sex with me
HighIQ

Based and feralchildpilled
north korean.
The cultured patricians choice

Gg

indians (if they shave their armpits and take a shower)

Mostly Latinas and East Asians

Saami foids,they are white but still ethnic.

Ehm no idea buddy I don't even think about it anymore, no point if you're never gonna get any.

Arabian/Morrocan and other type hijabfoids may be best choice. Islam is based and the foids are stunning. Highest chance of virgin due to acidmaxxers. Im attracted to streetwise moroccan foids but kechs should be sorted out.
Nick Young Wtf GIF

They literally have moustaches mate.

Ehm no idea buddy I don't even think about it anymore, no point if you're never gonna get any.

Nick Young Wtf GIF

They literally have moustaches mate.
That are turks and persians. Not Arabians

Indian or ethiopian

20201202 192955

Japanese foids would be the best option for me

Korean and dark hair pale Russian/Chechen

I like Irish redheads myself.

My race is Ideal.

Russian or Japanese for me too

i don't idolize any ethnicity
buy i find this foid extremaly attractive
ENk6L0JUwAASuLG.jpg:large

[If she's a stacy] Asian, Latina, White

Latina, Japanese, or African :feelsLSD:

Noodlewhores.
white foids can be extremely degenerate and fat as fuck at their absolute lowest
Black foids are disgusting loud and obnoxious
Curry foids stink like shit because they are shitskins

This like a staving child taking about the intricate details of sauce in high end restaurant main meals. As incels it kind of of looks ridiculous going into that detail lol

Latinos and Asians. Wouldn't mind a black. NO JEWS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Megalith Mongol women with neanderthal skulls

I like young latinas that have bangs and that emo / alternative look.

no qt schizo Arab gf = over