Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which ethnic group has the most incel facial features?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
Bulbous Jewish noses are of course repulsive to women, wide African noses/Native American cheekbones as well. Asian men typically having chubby faces, Indians having bad complextions... Sadly I have many such traits being a mulatto, middle eastern, southern european & indian.

I'm starting to believe in JBW at this point. What would sacrifice to be full European instead of a gross sandnigger hybrid. Ya zaleeka

blacks in terms of actual features

probably jews imo or abos

Means shit because there are chads in every race. Low IQ thread.

If we are STRICTLY speaking of looks/psl, ignoring how SMV works and how society affects things, its American blacks.

Asiancels (chinese,japanese,koreans etc.)
Stats say that also their women aren't attracted to them

Asiancels (chinese,japanese,koreans etc.)
Stats say that also their women aren't attracted to them

Truth. Ricecels we are the worst. There's a reason why over 50% of rice foids are marrying outside of their own race, while the rice men can't even get pussy even if they are Chang in the west

Yeah a lot of ricemen have bloated faces and twig bodies, many can't grow facial hair and their hairstyles are limited from what i've seen. It's over for many of them besides the Koreans because Kpop halo is legit

Three way tie between jews, curries and abos
Means shit because there are chads in every race. Low IQ thread.
That’s like saying the job market is irrelevant and your poverty has nothing to do with your lack of employment because anyone can win the lottery. More “chad or death” autism

Last edited: