Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which ethnic group has the lowest SMV?

Which ethnic group has the lowest SMV?

• Slavs

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Indians

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Asians

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blacks

• MENA (Middle easterners-north africans)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Blacks

• Mixed race of any of the above

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Australian aboriginals

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Which ethnic group has the lowest SMV?(didn't put nordic whites because it's evident)

Chinese bugmen

white ( full aryan) >>> "white" (south euro and slavs) >>> mixed (half white half ethnic) >>> MENA >>> hispanic >>> koreans >>> japs and chinese >>> all other east asians >>> persians >>> ligth skinned curries >>> niggers > >> dark skinned curries

Last edited:
white ( full aryan) > "white" (south euro and slavs) > mixed (half white half ethnic) > MENA > hispanic > east asians > persians > niggers > curries
I know you maybe hate persians but they look similar to other MENA,If not more whiter

I agree with all your clasifications other than that

I know you maybe hate persians but they look similar to other MENA,If not more whiter

I agree with all your clasifications other than that
my classification needs more looking into it
i will probably need pics to make a more correct conclusion

Where is the "White" option? :feelswhere:

Abos, they're barely even human. Stone age animals with shitskin and nigger noses. :lul:

white ( full aryan) >>> "white" (south euro and slavs) >>> mixed (half white half ethnic) >>> MENA >>> hispanic >>> koreans >>> japs and chinese >>> all other east asians >>> persians >>> ligth skinned curries >>> niggers > >> dark skinned curries
lightskin chadpreets mog bugmen (korean, chinease and japs) outside of kpopmaxxed, otherwise agree

Blacks being so low is a cope

Blacks being so low is a cope
i think i was thinking about real african blacks and not american blacks
the normie murican nigger is like this
Portrait of Happy and Smiling African American Guy Stock Image - Image of  positive, confident: 175158997

the normie SS nigger is like this
Portrait Of A African Man Face,on White Background Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 126208590.

there's a difference in their looks

i think i was thinking about real african blacks and not american blacks
the normie murican nigger is like this
Portrait of Happy and Smiling African American Guy Stock Image - Image of  positive, confident: 175158997

the normie SS nigger is like this
Portrait Of A African Man Face,on White Background Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 126208590.

there's a difference in their looks
Even african blacks wouldn’t be that low, otherwise euro whores wouldn’t be going there for sex tourism.

i probably should move them a bit higher then
A bit? Tbh, I would put them close to white tier, while all sand niggers should be down to where persians are

lightskin chadpreets mog bugmen (korean, chinease and japs) outside of kpopmaxxed, otherwise agree
tbh i think that changs do mog chadpreets hard

changs (kpop maxxed)
220 Handsome Japanese:) ideas | handsome, japanese men, actors
220 Handsome Japanese:) ideas | handsome, japanese men, actors

chadpreets (almost all chadpreets are light skinned, you will never really find a dark skinned chadpreet)
Pin on Sexy Men
20 List of Most Handsome Men in India 2023 | Styles At Life

also different toilets will have different tastes.
we're not the ones capable of putting a general rule since we can't judge other men sexually (that's why every rating a man give to another man is compelety pointless) unless we're talking about stereotypes

Light Skinned curries > Persians

It's Indians. Us blacks at least have testosterone going for us. If we weren't the most testosteronemaxxed race, we would definitely be last place.

Light Skinned curries > Persians
I would put MENA and persians together cause persians have been mixed with them so much to the point they are the nose job capital of the world.

Name me a successful black country?
Success has nothing to do with women wanting to fuck you.

It's Indians. Us blacks at least have testosterone going for us. If we weren't the most testosteronemaxxed race, we would definitely be last place.
I agree. Curries and asians are also stereotyped as the most feminine races, and they are bottom tier.

A bit? Tbh, I would put them close to white tier
that's a giant over rate. u gotta remember that niggers are only liked by some white toilets only and almost every other deathnic toilet won't even touch them.
i would probably put them under close to MENA tier
while all sand niggers should be down to where persians are
i think you don't know the difference between MENA and sands
turkish men are the most handsome mena looking men and they definitely have way higher smv than spic and ricecels

turkish, tunisian or algerian normie
30,000+ Turkish Man Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash
330 Turkish men ideas | turkish men, turkish actors, men
Turkish Man Images - Free Download on Freepik

mogs
spic and gooks
Hispanic man in city smile happy face po... | Stock Video | Pond5
How Do We Get More Bi and Gay Latino Men To Test for HIV?

94,299 Chinese Man Face Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
509,439 Chinese Man Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

i think i should actually divide mena to more groups and then i will be able to rate them better.

that's a giant over rate. u gotta remember that niggers are only liked by some white toilets only and almost every other deathnic toilet won't even touch them.
i would probably put them under close to MENA tier
They are cucking sand niggers in Europe as well. It’s brutal from what I heard.

i think you don't know the difference between MENA and sands
turkish men are the most handsome mena looking men and they definitely have way higher smv than spic and ricecels

turkish, tunisian or algerian normie
30,000+ Turkish Man Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash
330 Turkish men ideas | turkish men, turkish actors, men
Turkish Man Images - Free Download on Freepik

mogs
spic and gooks
View attachment 752372
How Do We Get More Bi and Gay Latino Men To Test for HIV?

94,299 Chinese Man Face Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock
509,439 Chinese Man Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

i think i should actually divide mena to more groups and then i will be able to rate them better.
Mena = sand nigger

OP
your poll is totally wrong since you can have light skinned curries and dark skinned curries

some light skinned curries will definitely have higher smv than other races

OP
your poll is totally wrong since you can have light skinned curries and dark skinned curries

some light skinned curries will definitely have higher smv than other races
Imagine your average New Delhi middle cast member idk something between dalit and brahmin

I want you to imagine an average individual of those ethnic groups not cherrypicks.

They are cucking sand niggers in Europe as well. It’s brutal from what I heard.
most STEM and doctor sand niggers (the north african) who went to south euro (shitally, shitpanish and france) for work ended up with white beckies as their wives. i see them with their half mixed kids in summer when they come to the country.
it seems that sands are the one that cucking whites and niggers in euro.
also if a niggeress and a nigger comes to tunisia and algeria then it's more likely that the niggeres is going to end up with
this guy
2,529 Algerian Man Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

and not with this guy
197 Skinny African Man Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

deathnic women hate darker skinned dearthnics the most

And the results are just as expected.

abos-- they are not often included in race rankings because their population is so small, but they are genetically just the ugliest race. I would say that they have the halo of their culture being relatively unknown though.

Compare that with curries, higher castes, of which objectively mog asians-- but the cultural infamy is so bad it deteriorates their SMV by several points, by which it's just better to attempt to latinomaxx

Generally curries imo.
But being mixed race mutt is a death sentence. No wants a nigger cumskin subhuman mix

over

Imagine your average New Delhi middle cast member idk something between dalit and brahmin

I want you to imagine an average individual of those ethnic groups not cherrypicks.
i imagine him and i also imagine an average african mali nigger and i actually think the mali nigger is uglier.
you people are exageratting how ugly curries are and how gl niggers are

most STEM and doctor sand niggers (the north african) who went to south euro (shitally, shitpanish and france) for work ended up with white beckies as their wives. i see them with their half mixed kids in summer when they come to the country.
it seems that sands are the one that cucking whites and niggers in euro.
also if a niggeress and a nigger comes to tunisia and algeria then it's more likely that the niggeres is going to end up with
this guy
2,529 Algerian Man Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

and not with this guy
View attachment 752373
deathnic women hate darker skinned dearthnics the most
Southern Europeans are not white, they’re similar to sand niggers.

i actually changes my vote for abos now, they're definitely the most ugly creatures that walked on earth

Us Indians. Who else. This shouldnt even be a question. :feelsseriously:

This is also what makes us the most mentally resilient because we are able to survive on ultra-nightmare difficulty.

Us Indians. Who else. This shouldnt even be a question. :feelsseriously:

This is also what makes us the most mentally resilient because we are able to survive on ultra-nightmare difficulty.
They should do a study on this tbh. Will be more blackpill science.