Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which drugs make you more aggressive?

ffffuuuu

ffffuuuu

Coomer
★★
Which (CHEAP) drugs induce violent tendencies? I want to stop having manners for foids, match their normie energy with explosive temper, and overall just be more of a likable, based sociopath/psychopath.

>cheap
>drug
choose

That won't make you more likable. You're subhuman, acting like a low inhib thugmaxxer will make you look like an unhinged future MSer. :feelshaha:

Don't rely on drugs to change yourself brocel

That won't make you more likable. You're subhuman, acting like a low inhib thugmaxxer will make you look like an unhinged future MSer. :feelshaha:
Women like danger. They like dangerous people.

weed makes you pretty aggressive from what I heard. has side effects tho, but considering you're willing to take drugs I don't think that matters

weed makes you pretty aggressive from what I heard. has side effects tho, but considering you're willing to take drugs I don't think that matters
I already do that, it makes me paranoid cuz I’m too high inhib. I mean I could be aggressive on it but soon after I would think. “Why is everyone staring at me”

I already do that, it makes me paranoid cuz I’m too high inhib. I mean I could be aggressive on it but soon after I would think. “Why is everyone staring at me”
the best thing I can "prescribe" you, that I know of atleast, is test. But it's not cheap and has a shitton of side effects

Kek.

- Alcohol

I used to never thought that I was an angry drunk but that was because I never got near blacked out drunk lol.

emotional damage