Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which drug should I take next?

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
I am alcohol addicted and drink a bottle of vodka per day. Now I want to test some new stuff since I am In a new town now. Some ideas?

I am alcohol addicted and drink a bottle of vodka per day. Now I want to test some new stuff since I am In a new town now. Some ideas?
Crack

Ecstasy, acid, xanax. If you're a god mix it all

ditch the liquor jew and get shrooms.

How do you afford a whole bottle a day and do you still get hangovers or are you drunk all the time that you don’t feel it ? When I drink more than 3 beers I get awful hangover for days.

What kind of drug are you looking for? Uppers, downers, hallucinogens?

xanax is fun but it makes you go crazy in the long run. its amazing if you're a low life like me

I was able to take Ativan twice from someone who gave me a pill of theirs. I’ve been told it’s the weakest benzo, but LDARing has never felt so blissful & content as it did when I was on it.

Xanax would probably be too strong for me, but it beats my current state of constant anxiety & pain.

I was able to take Ativan twice from someone who gave me a pill of theirs. I’ve been told it’s the weakest benzo, but LDARing has never felt so blissful & content as it did when I was on it.

Xanax would probably be too strong for me, but it beats my current state of constant anxiety & pain.
did you like it? :whitepill:

xanax is fun but it makes you go crazy in the long run. its amazing if you're a low life like me
I never felt anything on xanax except getting tired

I never felt anything on xanax except getting tired
that happens when the dose is not enough for your size, or idk its probably different for other people

that happens when the dose is not enough for your size, or idk its probably different for other people
I was taking 1mg and I weigh between 70 and 75kg. The fact that I wasn't feeling anything could mean that I don't actually have anxiety.

Salvia divinorum or LSD are great

shrooms are always good, they distract you for a good amount of time that is for sure. It also beats acid if ur not about having a bad trip. You can have a bad trip on both but the bad trip on acid is so much harsher.

heroin to totaly fuck up your life

I'd take a hallucinogen for a bit (shrooms, lsd) and see if you like it, then maybe make it a weekly thing

I'd take a hallucinogen for a bit (shrooms, lsd) and see if you like it, then maybe make it a weekly thing
You can't do that forever though. Some people can easily contract a mental illness from tripping all the time. I know people who went into psychosis due to binges.

You can't do that forever though. Some people can easily contract a mental illness from tripping all the time. I know people who went into psychosis due to binges.
I didn't know this at all.

Anyone who read that disregard it.