Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Which dnd 5e class gets the least sex?

• Thread starter NowItsSlimeTime
  • Start date
NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
For those of you who don't know what dnd 5e is, I'll list the classes here.

Cleric is a healer and debuffer, mainly, but it can basically do anything and is the strongest class in the game. Very powerful.

Druid is cleric but worse because worse armor options, subclasses and class feats. However, it's got some nice ribbon features like wildshape.

Fighter is any armor or weapon in the game and they're good at using them too, with more extra attacks then any other class meaning they get more from the attack action

Paladins get smite slots, which would normally be spell slots, but it lets them do more damage which is amazing. They also get every proficiency but tend to be more melee.

On the opposite end but not really you have the class considered to be the worst! Ranger, it's all over the place. It can cast, attack but it's main focus is utility in a combat focused game, so it's bad.

Monk is the actual worst class because no DM can let you use it right. Monks get a lot of movement and are great for wide open areas! No dm ever uses those. You hit an enemy and they stand there doing jack.

Bards don't win this one, moving on

Warlocks sell their soul for power. They get limited slots but they deal a lot of damage with said limited slots, so it checks out in the end.

Sorcerers are wizards but worse so they got Metamagic. Metamagic lets you change your spells around, like making it harder for the opponent to see you cast! Still worse though.

Wizards are the other best class. They get a lot of utility, damage, can basically do anything... but have a terrible early game. Late game is still better then clerics.

Artificer is basically a tech nerd class. It tends to lean more towards being a half martial but there's other options out there for it. Just most of them are bad.

Barbarian is like fighter but with a bigger focus to tanking. With rage it can half physical damages, and it gets a lot of stuff designed to help it or the party stay alive.

Finally, rogues get a thousand different dice to roll and can set minimum numbers on said dice. They don't suffer the same problem with utility as the ranger as their stuff also mingles with combat.

From this, I gotta say artificer gets the least sex. It's a nerd like the Wizard but without the added oomph of being one of the best classes, came in later then any of the other classes, and also is just weird to play. I'd say it might even be completely incel.

Don't know enough about 5e or artificers. I'm a 3/3.5e guy. For me, paladins of most deities based off the nature of their class/alignment and rather than power level followed by wizards. I think paladins are crap regardless. Warlocks or barbarians would be chads IRL.

its just dungeons and dragons

I couldn't give less of a shit about your loser games

Very well. I'll oblige you since I also enjoy Dragon Quest(VII only).

Dokkan:

Main

TeamBlue

TeamGreen

Green

TeamPurple

TeamRed

Gods

Azure

View: https://youtu.be/6oYL7knLBPY

Don't know enough about 5e or artificers. I'm a 3/3.5e guy. For me, paladins of most deities based off the nature of their class/alignment and rather than power level followed by wizards. I think paladins are crap regardless. Warlocks or barbarians would be chads IRL.
Baldurs gate

Monk wins

Hes a monk after all

Baldurs gate
Not sure what you mean. I only played the dark alliance games not the original PC ones. I mostly played Neverwinter Nights as a kid. Awesome game to this day btw.

Not sure what you mean. I only played the dark alliance games not the original PC ones. I mostly played Neverwinter Nights as a kid. Awesome game to this day btw.
Holy shit, play original BG trilogy(bg1, bg2, dlc for bg2) right now!!!! It is amazing, im telling ya

Holy shit, play original BG trilogy(bg1, bg2, dlc for bg2) right now!!!! It is amazing, im telling ya
Kek, okie doke. Just bought it it on GoG. My dad didn't let me play it as a kid because of "blood and dismemberment".

Also, Have you played BG3, the new one? I saw it had mixed reviews. Oh, and have you played planescape? I love the setting a long with spelljammer.

Kek, okie doke. Just bought it it on GoG. My dad didn't let me play it as a kid because of blood and dismemberment.

Also, Have you played BG3, the new one? I saw it had mixed reviews. Oh, and have you played planescape? I love the setting a long with spelljammer.
Not played BG3, looks like it is quite a disaster, it doesnt correlate at all with bg1-2

Planescape = MUCHO TEXTO but almost no fighto

Baldurs = not that mucho texto, much fighto

Planescape great too, but yeah - they was on something special when they was crafting the game

Use a wizard as ur MC in baldurgate1, you will play as the same character in bg2

Artificer is basically a tech nerd class. It tends to lean more towards being a half martial but there's other options out there for it. Just most of them are bad.
Also sounds like aspie fixation on hobbies, and asperger's is a surefire death sentence for any man that isn't an absolute Chad in terms of looks. :feelsjuice: