Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Which deadly sin do you commit the most?

dedsrs

• Total voters
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
I think I'm wrath and sloth because I'm angry all the time due to being incel and over the past years I have also become very lazy. I'm also very envious of chad but that's it, I'm not generally envious. The sin I commit the least is probably gluttony.

Note that you don't necessarily have to do anything, merely feelings or thoughts is enough to sin, or so I think at least.

Sloth tbh
I rot all day and i dont work for my goals

not lust, for obvious reasons
coomers gtfih

Envious of rich people

Sloth because ldar

pretty much all of them but envy since envy doesnt come naturally to me. and pride since Im not prideful.

Gonna have to pick sloth, I LDAR most of the day and only do things when I really need to.

Definitely envy. I envy all the motherfuckers that have it better than me and do not deserve it.

not lust, for obvious reasons
coomers gtfih
Why not? I'd think a lot of people would have lust as their sin, especially the coomers.

Voted lust not because I’m successfull, but just because I simped for so many years before I learnt it was over

COOMING too

I envy white people.

Liferallt all except lust. Gotta love them fin sides!!

pride and sloth, worst combination ever

Envy obviously. I contemplate in my head about how successful I would have been with Chad's face, making me to hate him.

Envy no doubt. And indeed sloth. And gluttony. And all of them but those are the top 3

Lust, because I am a perverted coomer.

Every single one except pride I guess

Sloth for NEETing,

Definitely envy by far

I'll go with gluttony but sloth is probably a close second, heh.

1- lust
2- envy
3- wrath
4- sloth