Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which country do you think has the most modest women?

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Waiting for info.
-
I think It would be either from South Asia, South East Asia, Middle East or anywhere similar. By modest I mean virgin and modest wife. I hope countries like Japan can count to.

Yeah, I'm sure Japanese women are all virgins.

I think afganistan.

I think It would be either from South Asia, South East Asia or anywhere similar. By modest I mean virgin and modest wife.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Yeah the whore world capital. You have a lot to learn.
I hope countries like Japan can count to
Because noodlewhores are disgusted by chinks. Modesty goes out the window when they find a white/attractive man. These bitches refuse to even procreate.

I think It would be either from South Asia, South East Asia, Middle East or anywhere similar. By modest I mean virgin and modest wife. I hope countries like Japan can count to.
Honestly - Muslim countries.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Yeah the whore world capital. You have a lot to learn.

Because noodlewhores are disgusted by chinks. Modesty goes out the window when they find a white/attractive man. These bitches refuse to even procreate.
Means that middle east counts?

atlantis, bc the foids are all dead and the ocean is their burqa

the most modest foid is a dead one

It's gotta be south asia, central asia, and parts of the middle east. There are many places with little access to western culture and JBWs, especially in the central asian -stans.

N Korea by far

This is 2024. They’re all whores. They all have crushes, talking stages, kisses, boyfriends. It only gets worse by the day