Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious which countries do you consider Totalitarian?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
basically canada i believe is this since feminism is widely recognized and suppresses men rights.

what do you all think?

Anywhere the age of consent is above 16

UK, Sweden, Germany, France(Men can't even get a paternity test there LMFAO).

Literally every western/westernised country is.

Every country is totalitarian. Freedom and democracy are illusions that make us feel like we have some power in the future of the country.

We don’t. If voting made a real difference then it would be illegal.

Every country where feminism has run rampant and women can destroy men's lives with a false rape allegation, so the entire Western world.

False rape allegations are an extremely powerful weapon, any opposition to feminism can be shut down this way.

Northern Canada is not that cucked though. The Yukon and Northwest Territories are still good. The problem lies in Ontario and British Colombia. Quebec is ok outside Montreal.

Fake Israel, Canada and JUSA.

UK, Sweden, Germany, France(Men can't even get a paternity test there LMFAO).

Literally every western/westernised country is.
Every country that associates with the united states of Zog is a totalitarian shithole

I agree with Canada being totalitarian feminist hellscape. Any country with feminist leaders is totalitarian as far as I'm concerned. Feminism is a hate movement on par with nazis and even worse in a lot of ways.

democracy is an illusion.