Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Continent will you erase from existence if you had such Power?

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
last time we did which 10 countries you would like to wipe out the most?
so this time is a continent, however Antarctica will not be counted
you only have a single continent to erase so think about it throughly

For me it will be continent of ASIA
why?
4,651,061,278 people in Asia as of 2nd of October 2020 , that is 60% of whole world

Europe by far.

Europe, or any white majority country so no more JBW

Africa. Blacks need to go Extinct.

If I had to put any thought into it, it would be South America. I've already explained why in the past.

Europe so I won't have to live anymore.

Asia to get rid of Israel

I don't have a problem with mainland Europe whatsoever.

I do however have a very serious major issue with the Anglosphere. An ideal world is a world where USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ are completely destroyed with a continuous barrage of asteroids.

North America seriously needs to get blown up by the super volcano in Yellowstone.

Last edited:
North America

Asia tbh. Too many cucks (rice and curries plus SEA). Trust me on this they are massive cucks to the point of overtaking cumskins in terms of cuckoldry.

I'd take out Isreal. Any collateral damage would be worth it.

Are we assuming that there would be no fallout and the other continents would be unaffected? If there's no fallout I wouldn't be able to decide, probably Asia.

If there is fallout I would choose the continent that would cause the most overall damage, after studying all of the factors.

last time we did which 10 countries you would like to wipe out the most?
so this time is a continent, however Antarctica will not be counted
you only have a single continent to erase so think about it throughly

For me it will be continent of ASIA
why?
4,651,061,278 people in Asia as of 2nd of October 2020 , that is 60% of whole world
Well I would have it that the erasure’s passive ability can spread everywhere, so this depraved planet can die off.

Specifically, I would say Asia minus Japan and Korea.

North America. It is extremely cucked.

North America

Last edited:
If I had to put any thought into it, it would be South America. I've already explained why in the past.

I agree. South America is just a bunch of proxy races.

South america

Europe. Just so France the no paternity test godless degenerates get wiped.

Asia
No more curries or chinks:feelsohh:

Even though I live in asia after giving it much thought I think I would wipe asia. there are too many people here with the majority being males and asia getting destroyed means less incels will have to continue suffering.

JFL @ anyone not saying Asia in order to get rid of Israel.

Asia. China is full of degenerates

north america by far
m-mein führer
tenor.gif

idk about erasing continents..if i had to power to erase anything i wish, from existence, id erase myself

Africa. Blacks need to go Extinct.
Aim for the Middle East. If Israel was gone, you wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. (((They))) are the root cause of all of the "diversity problems" that we have today. This is especially true if you live in the US

Indian sub-continent tbh tbhngl
You can erase singapore too
fuck singapore worst country ever worse than the dirt on my fucking shoe

An ideal world is a world where USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ are completely destroyed with a continuous barrage of asteroids
Tera based and Giga IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back