Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which comes first?

Which came first?

• Soy Latte

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Gigacuck Brain

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
The soy lattes or cuckoldry?

Last edited:
MrPizza from IncelTears wants to babysit, he'll do it for free he says.

Cuckoldry comes first.

Since u changed ur avi i like u more :feelstrash::ha..feels:

The gigacuck brain.

The brain obviously, the brain controls what amount of soy the soyboy wants to consume. The brain also controls the desire for soy in general.

Since u changed ur avi i like u more :feelstrash::ha..feels:
I had this avi before. I just changed it to DrPizza cause the Pizzagate fiasco made me kek and I wanted to remind IT of their pedophilia whenever they see my posts.

I had this avi before. I just changed it to DrPizza cause the Pizzagate fiasco made me kek and I wanted to remind IT of their pedophilia whenever they see my posts.
From what show is ur avi rn it looks really nice :feelstrash:

the soy latte because once consumed it pumps altering hormones into a male's mind and increase estrogen levels

similar to how when a foid takes too much steroids they grow a dick(sorry mods and readers, IT and anti incel guests deserve this), likewise, once a male takes too much soy lattes, he produces so much soy that he gains a feminine sense of life

this can be manifested in a male's interests and sexuality

how does this relate to Mr.Pizza(or Ms.) exactly?

due to his excess of soy latte, Mr.Pizza lost his chance to become a normal functioning male or at least a male incel and led him to be engrossed in things such as LGBT rights and Pedophilia

I dont know what is Latte