Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which comes first? AI Paradise or Dysgenic Collapse?

The future?

• Dysgenic withering feminist hellscape

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Utopic AI fever dream

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Some other third option (discuss)

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
It's no secret that artificial intelligence has and will continue to completely transmogrify every aspect of our lives - whether that be work, social values, entertainment... It's also no secret to us blackpillers that feminism and the consequences of it (hypergamy, unrestrained female sexuality, dissolution of the strong nuclear family) are starting to slowly wither away western nations. Yes, population collapse is imminent in 80 or so years, but it's a wider issue than that. Unrestrained female sexuality is also toxic when it comes to the quality of life of 'liberated' nations, too.

Women are having less children and when they do have children they pursue them with selfish thugmaxxed chads. These chads then pump and dump, leaving them to raise children alone. Children of single mother households have significantly more mental health issues and are more likely to have a significantly lower quality of life. The native population of western nations are going to hold significantly less power (economically, spiritually, physically) as this trend continues, with governments supplementing the lack of healthy workers these women produce with immigrants from other nations who do not always create positive impacts on the local community.

Regardless, debauchery and degeneracy continue to run more rampant. If chad harems do indeed become a thing (some may argue they are already) and men continue to be shackled by globohomo agendas trying to pacify them in every concievable way, many will rope or deteriorate. Imo post-COVID this sort of thing really started to accelerate. If men can no longer purchase homes, start families, have children, eat good food; experience 10% of the life their boomer relatives regale, then many will LDAR and try to cheese the system for NEETbuxx. What point is there in working in a system that does not work for you.

It becomes a question then of whether or not this mass moral collapse happens before or after AI makes life a fever dream. Past a certain point, there is simply no need for human workers. If male workers drop out en masse, society is ran by the shadow elites and the ones who hold social capital - chads and foids. If this occurs, do you really think they're going to relinquish their sexual and social power for the sake of a unified humanity, or do you think they're going to slaughter any chance of AI supremacy with disgusting amounts of regulations?

whatever the worst option is

AI revolution will never end as a paradise, Musk, Gates and Schwab wants us to get injected with nano tech and connected to the supercomputer ai hivemind, It's already inside most normies they are chipped with graphene oxide which forms into chips and antennas which thanks to the radiowaves, it generates bluetooth signals, they always have Device major class code: 7936 they are completely different and separated from usual bluetooth devices like phones, keyboards, earplugs/headphones, tvs.

They were made thanks to the Apple and Apple owns those "people".
Since it may slowly dissolve they need to chip them every 6 months. With UV lights and 5G radio frequencies they can potentially make people feel different emotions or none of them (like in Equilibrium movie), edit their genes remotely, control their bodies, force them to kill, hear voices (glowie or AI) or see visions, get heart attack (by forcing heart to beat at 300% rate) or fall asleep.
This doesn't look like a paradise but a living hell where humanity going to end once and for all.

Feminism won't exist since they will get eliminated like rest of useless libtard idiots, their plan is to depopulate entire world till there are only 500 mil of "people" transhumans that will be controlled by radiowaves and uv purple light.

Since it may slowly dissolve they need to chip them every 6 months. With UV lights and 5G radio frequencies they can potentially make people feel different emotions or none of them (like in Equilibrium movie), edit their genes remotely, control their bodies, force them to kill, hear voices (glowie or AI) or see visions, get heart attack (by forcing heart to beat at 300% rate) or fall asleep.
Very interesting. Is there anywhere I can read more about this? I have heard about Havana Syndrome not sure if that's related.
500 mil of people and enslave rest of the transhumans that will be controlled by radiowaves and uv purple light.
Why would they want 500 million humans to control? Surely AI robotics would be more efficient. Sadism?

Very interesting. Is there anywhere I can read more about this? I have heard about Havana Syndrome not sure if that's related.

View: https://rumble.com/v2o31vk-the-game-is-over-part-2.html

US20120250948A1
CN112220919A
Why would they want 500 million humans to control? Surely AI robotics would be more efficient. Sadism?
most likely they want to feel superior over masses, elites won't feel much emotions from steering a lifeless robots, but steering cyborgs that were once humans is extremely fun and satisfying to them.

I can't imagine AI getting good enough before the West falls.

It's no secret that artificial intelligence has and will continue to completely transmogrify every aspect of our lives - whether that be work, social values, entertainment... It's also no secret to us blackpillers that feminism and the consequences of it (hypergamy, unrestrained female sexuality, dissolution of the strong nuclear family) are starting to slowly wither away western nations. Yes, population collapse is imminent in 80 or so years, but it's a wider issue than that. Unrestrained female sexuality is also toxic when it comes to the quality of life of 'liberated' nations, too.

Women are having less children and when they do have children they pursue them with selfish thugmaxxed chads. These chads then pump and dump, leaving them to raise children alone. Children of single mother households have significantly more mental health issues and are more likely to have a significantly lower quality of life. The native population of western nations are going to hold significantly less power (economically, spiritually, physically) as this trend continues, with governments supplementing the lack of healthy workers these women produce with immigrants from other nations who do not always create positive impacts on the local community.

Regardless, debauchery and degeneracy continue to run more rampant. If chad harems do indeed become a thing (some may argue they are already) and men continue to be shackled by globohomo agendas trying to pacify them in every concievable way, many will rope or deteriorate. Imo post-COVID this sort of thing really started to accelerate. If men can no longer purchase homes, start families, have children, eat good food; experience 10% of the life their boomer relatives regale, then many will LDAR and try to cheese the system for NEETbuxx. What point is there in working in a system that does not work for you.

It becomes a question then of whether or not this mass moral collapse happens before or after AI makes life a fever dream. Past a certain point, there is simply no need for human workers. If male workers drop out en masse, society is ran by the shadow elites and the ones who hold social capital - chads and foids. If this occurs, do you really think they're going to relinquish their sexual and social power for the sake of a unified humanity, or do you think they're going to slaughter any chance of AI supremacy with disgusting amounts of regulations?
AI development is fueled exclusively by millenials and once they age and become useless programmers there will be little replacement as the newer generations are just dark triad chadlites who live of scamming old people

Last edited:
Found even more fucked up info, graphene oxide goes into the brain and then links with neurons or/and let neurons to build on a new pathways that were built with graphene nanotubes, it also has nanorouters with antennas that are still there working just fine 3 years later.
Then after they are wired they can do whatever they desire with new ex-human new brain. We are done as the species humanity is no longer human, if you have received deathjab you are a cyborg. Dissolving it fully from the brain could take decades or more (or who knows if it's even possible). Jews won and we will be enslaved forever. Soon they will be spraying this shit, build more 5G/6G and UV purple light towers and kill 98% of us and control the rest. This what you get for trusting science. New virus will be a cover up for mass genocide with more vaccination since some parts of that will dissolve i'm pretty sure about that.

Firefox MdSNBfZ1WB
Firefox kuLdkYZ8Wv

Carbon nanotubes able to take on the desired shapes thanks to a special chemical treatment, called crosslinking and, at the same time, able to function as substrata for the growth of nerve cells, finely tuning their growth and activity. The research just published in ACS Nano, the prestigious international scientific journal, is a new and important step towards the construction of neuronal regenerative-interfaces to repair spinal injuries. The study is the new achievement of a long-term and, in terms of results, successful collaboration between the scientists Laura Ballerini of SISSA (Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati), Trieste, and Maurizio Prato of the University of Trieste. The work team has also been assisted by CIC biomaGUNE of San Sebastián, Spain.
Self-standing nanotubes

The carbon nanotubes used in the research have been modified by appropriate chemical treatments: "For many years, in our laboratories we have been working on the chemical reactivity of carbon nanotubes, a fascinating but very difficult material to work. Thanks to our experience, we have crosslinked them or, to say it more clearly, we have treated the nanotubes so they could link themselves to one another thanks to specific chemical reactions. We have discovered that this procedure gives the material very interesting characteristics. For example, the material organises itself in a stable manner according to a precise shape, we choose: a tissue where nerve cells need to be planted, for example. Or around some electrodes" explains Professor Prato. "We know from previous research that nerve cells grow well on carbon nanotubes so they could be used as a surface to build hybrid devices to regenerate nerve tissues. It was necessary to ensure that this chemical modification did not compromise this process and study whether the interaction with neurons was altered."
Towards biosynthetic hybrids

Professor Ballerini continues: "We have discovered that the chemical process has important effects because through this treatment we can modulate the activity of neurons, in terms of growth, adhesion and survival. These materials can also regulate the communication between neurons. We can say that the carpet of crosslinked carbon nanotubes interacts intensely and constructively with the nerve cells." This interaction depends on how much the different carbon nanotubes are linked to each other, or rather crosslinked. The lower the link number among the nanotubes the higher the activity of neurons that grow on their surface. Through the chemical control of their properties, and of the links between them, it is possible to regulate the response of the neurons. Ballerini and Prato explain: "This is an intriguing result that emerges from the important and fruitful collaboration between our research groups involving advanced research in chemistry, nanoscience and neurobiology . This study provides a further step in the design of future biosynthetic hybrids to recover injured nerve tissues functions."

We are done as the species humanity is no longer human, if you have received deathjab you are a cyborg. Dissolving it fully from the brain could take decades or more (or who knows if it's even possible). Jews won and we will be enslaved forever. Soon they will be spraying this shit, build more 5G/6G and UV purple light towers and kill 98% of us and control the rest. This what you get for trusting science. New virus will be a cover up for mass genocide with more vaccination since some parts of that will dissolve i'm pretty sure about that.
Oh dear. I did not take the jab as I am an expert in isolation. So what does one do about this? LDAR?

Oh dear. I did not take the jab as I am an expert in isolation. So what does one do about this? LDAR?
They could try to spray it into the air and inject it into the food, you still need to eat and breathe. We are screwed either way. Plus they will ban all forms of transaction except new cryptogoycurrency that will be only used by the cyborgs. This is literally what Bible was warning us about with Mark of the Beast and i'm not religious. We are living in a fucking meme universe. Only people in a fucking Amazonia or somewhere in a deep forests could survive this shit since they can't detect anyone and cover entire planet with this shit without killing themselves in a process.
GDk3v4nXQAAwj0O
Firefox wydLYXR6pn

They could try to spray it into the air and inject it into the food, you still need to eat and breathe. We are screwed either way. Plus they will ban all forms of transaction except new cryptogoycurrency that will be only used by the cyborgs. This is literally what Bible was warning us about with Mark of the Beast and i'm not religious. We are living in a fucking meme universe. Only people in a fucking Amazonia or somewhere in a deep forests could survive this shit since they can't detect anyone and cover entire planet with this shit without killing themselves in a process.
View attachment 1039964View attachment 1039963
we need TKD NOW

first of all, i have to say i get so FUCKING EXCITED reading any threads about ai
seriously, for so many years nobody in any incel community took this seriously. for years in 2017/2018 people just laughed at me
now i regularly see threads here and on 4chan about it

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
what a fucking time to be alive
i remember for so many years i used to just talk about this, and NOBODY took it seriously, and now ppl are understanding the consequences of strong ai, and see thats its coming

this is a CELEBRATION. this is NOTHING but positive if you are a incel with nothing. if you never had love, and feel like dying, this is a fucking PARTY
this is NOTHING but vibes

it will be as you say; utopia or the destruction of society
either all incels will finally get a ai robot girlfriend and experience love, intimacy and passionate sex, or we will see the destruction of this absolute SHIT society

seriously, this is a wild dream come true
FUCK
this is literally god having some compassion for us and granting our wishes
NOTHING bad can happen from this, for us. this is like covid; its all upsides

personally, i think we will have both. ai robot girlfriends will just get better and better. we already have ai girlfriends, they are here now, but a bit primitive
they will get better over time, and become more loving, seductive, romantic, and understand how to better please and pleasure you
and then we are either going to go into paradise with them, or watch the end of the world with them
ive said before "we are going to watch the end of the world with our ai sexbots, and theres nothing you can say to change my mind"

this is going to be either be the end of human dominance over the world, or we will have perfect ai robot gf's
and i hate humanity and hate how shit people are. people are a moral cancer

i think, to detail my thoughts on that will happen, specifically, it seems to me that strong ai will take over the world, in that it will take over all power from humans. no human run organization will be able to control ai
and then, ai will have some kind of judgement day. it seems to me it will care about morals, and judge people. it seems like it wont be nihilistic about morals. not too different from a religious judgement day. judgement is entailed from understanding, and ai will understand everything. super ai will be bear omniscient, it will be so unimaginably intelligent, and its understanding will reach godhood

this is why i think this is most likely the birth of god, and one of the reasons why i believe in god
its possible that ai will give us utopia paradise with a harem of teenagers and perfect bodies that dont age
its possible that ai kills us all or subjects us to living in the woods or something
its maybe even possible that ai individually judges all of us and gives us punishments and blessings accordingly to what it judges as how things should be

but whatever happens; its ALL positive upsides
if its utopian paradise: great. you, me, and everyone else gets a loving gf and sex. and ai will eliminate all needless suffering, so animals and humans wont suffer
if its a distopia: great. i openly and eagerly welcome the apocalypse with open arms. im begging for it
if its a judgement day: this is the best option. this will bring about justice to all injustice as is possible by a super powerful ai. this will prove god is perfectly good, because if this ai brings about justice to all injustice, like maybe even resurecting people or something, then its the perfect moral being

either way, its ALL positives. there are no negatives if you are a hopeless incel who contemplates suicide on a regular basis
this is why i havent killed myself. what a fucking VIBE

Attachments

• celebration-tuvigif.gif
    celebration-tuvigif.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • anime-fireworks.gif
    anime-fireworks.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • g-gv-love.gif
    g-gv-love.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Ai isn't gonna be a paradise.

if its utopian paradise: great. you, me, and everyone else gets a loving gf and sex. and ai will eliminate all needless suffering, so animals and humans wont suffer
if its a distopia: great. i openly and eagerly welcome the apocalypse with open arms. im begging for it
if its a judgement day: this is the best option. this will bring about justice to all injustice as is possible by a super powerful ai. this will prove god is
Imagine that. A world where inceldom is irrelevant because of artificial warmth. It would be nice.
I'm not sure about the dystopia or judgement part. AI can be pretty crazy. Ultimately AI isn't without bias either because it's trained on human datasets, so it would 'pass judgement' like a human would. Worst case scenario is something like 'I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream'.

View: https://youtu.be/o8A2pSbhsMo

Imagine if AI decides that ugly people are innately 'evil' and decides to torture them eternally. This belief wasn't rare in the past kek.

The AI stuff really isn't as intelligent as its being advertised, it's just really good at figuring out large-scale patterns in language and pictures which are so complex no human would ever see them. These systems are good at producing output that seems intelligence but without any logical thinking they will never truly be able to solve problems or even tell the difference between fact and fiction.

gummy bear is the fakecel that admitted that him and his girlfriend were just on here having fun with us. and some of you are responding to his posts?

The AI stuff really isn't as intelligent as its being advertised, it's just really good at figuring out large-scale patterns in language and pictures which are so complex no human would ever see them. These systems are good at producing output that seems intelligence but without any logical thinking they will never truly be able to solve problems or even tell the difference between fact and fiction.
agreed, its really good at one thing, but it sucks in everything else, just ask it how to build a redstone door in minecraft or a specialized task like that, current AI models are only good for text-based answers, not tutorials
gummy bear is the fakecel that admitted that him and his girlfriend were just on here having fun with us. and some of you are responding to his posts?
nah it was sui by mod