Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which .co user do you want to fight irl?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Gymcels can beat up cucks easily.
Well, I'm a Gymcel. I doesn't make me better in a battle. While I get a few stronger throughout the years, on the contrary my endurance deteriorates, I become slower and more immobile. An average fat Cuck would beat me up.

Well, I'm a Gymcel. I doesn't make me better in a battle. While I get a few stronger throughout the years, on the contrary my endurance deteriorates, I become slower and more immobile. An average fat Cuck would beat me up.
I'm almost 35 but I still have the same stamina I had when I was younger. Do you smoke, drink, or do drugs a lot?

Never thought about it

I'm almost 35 but I still have the same stamina I had when I was younger. Do you smoke, drink, or do drugs a lot?
Obviously none of that. Might be because I sit most of the day. At work and after work, when I don't exercise.

Obviously none of that. Might be because I sit most of the day. At work and after work, when I don't exercise.
I sit around most of the day too. But you've been effected by your age in not having the stamina to fight bluepillers, not inceldom.

I sit around most of the day too. But you've been effected by your age in not having the stamina to fight bluepillers, not inceldom.
Not really, I age quite well for 27, I have held up well. My endurance has always been bad in uneven movements, especially team sports back in school days. I'd run out of breath in a fight quick. Even a fat toilet who is not a crybaby after a weak punch would destroy me when she goes savage mode.

Not really, I age quite well for 27, I have held up well. My endurance has always been bad in uneven movements, especially team sports back in school days. I'd run out of breath in a fight quick. Even a fat toilet who is not a crybaby after a weak punch would destroy me when she goes savage mode.
You're low stamina in those movements because you don't practice them a lot. You would be bad at regular movements, like jogging on a flat surface, if you didn't practice it enough as well. I was really bad at jogging but I kept trying until my stamina improved. I used to go to judo classes and had terrible stamina at the beginning also, but after a few weeks of practicing it got much easier.

You're low stamina in those movements because you don't practice them a lot. You would be bad at regular movements, like jogging on a flat surface, if you didn't practice it enough as well. I was really bad at jogging but I kept trying until my stamina improved. I used to go to judo classes and had terrible stamina at the beginning, but after a few weeks of practicing it got much easier.
Cope. I jog on the treadmill everytime at the Gym. You can practice as much as you want, but you'll never be athlete due of shit genetics. It has the same effect as friendly personality as an ugly short man.

@knajjd and maybe @Cuyen , but I would probably lose to him.

Cope. I jog on the treadmill everytime at the Gym. You can practice as much as you want, but you'll never be athlete due of shit genetics. It has the same effect as friendly personality as an ugly short man.
You can still beat untrained normies and cucks with enough practicing at least.

i wanna 1v2 @Coulan and @Yerberito

You can still beat untrained normies and cucks with enough practicing at least.
Yes, after 15 years of hard training, you can finally pay back your Normie bullies back in school days. And in the end, they're still the winners because they've a wife and kids.

Yes, after 15 years of hard training, you can finally pay back your Normie bullies back in school days. And in the end, they're still the winners because they've a wife and kids.
Nah, it would only take a year or two at most. You will at least be able to beat up the cucks who are around your height after a few months of dedicated training.

Nah, it would only take a year or two at most. You will at least be able to beat up the cucks who are around your height after a few months of dedicated training.
LOL :bluepill:
@Robtical You have no idea how it is to have shitty genetics. After 2 years of Gymcelling, I had a conversation about school days at my workplace. A Foid said to my face that everyone would beat me up in school, and she added that even the shortest guy at work is stronger than me. And I'm not even that skinny.

Last edited:
@Robtical You have no idea how it is to have shitty genetics. After 2 years of Gymcelling, I had a conversation about school days at my workplace. A Foid said to my face that everyone would beat me up in school, and she added that even the shortest guy at work is stronger than me. And I'm not even that skinny.
That foid is an idiot, she doesn't know what would happen. A lot of ugly guys are good fighters, unless by "shitty genetics" you mean deformed.

@TheSecondComing

no one not even @Damo the incel :feelstrash: