Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which child would you prefer to have ? - A son or a daughter.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
If given a choice between - son or daughter , what would you prefer to have.

I would prefer to have a daughter as in case of son there is very high chance of him being a cuck simp.
Variation in personality of men is very high . I would be happy only when my son has the same red pilled mentality like me , but that is not a surety . If my son grows up to have a blue pilled mentality , it would be very difficult to connect with him. So, it is better better not to have a son.
Plus if he turns to be a gay , that would be hell .

While in case of daughter - I would raise her to be an intelligent educated girl having a good job. Such girls don't become trashy slut . I would be okay even if she dates more than more man in her lifetime . As it is not that bad.
Also even if she becomes lesbian , I would be okay with it.

Last edited:
A daughter so I can dick her in an islamic country where no ones cares about female rights :ahegao::feelsohh:

I want to breed stacies and make them marry rich gigachads:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

i really hate the idea of having a child. but a daughter seems to be the option that causes the least suffering to the child.

Daughter, don't have to worry about her being a depressed incel who might go ER.

A daughter so I can dick her in an islamic country where no ones cares about female rights :ahegao::feelsohh:
Based af :feelsYall:
AAB59A1E 8A2E 48AE 8AD6 F6A3898EAF45

A daughter because I won't have to pay attention to her because in the end she'll hate me and become a cumsleeve for chad, tyrone, and abdul and end up a single mom anyways.

With a son I have to get him into sports and then pay thousands of dollars for braces and surgeries to hide his incel genes to make him even have a small shot of reproducing.

[UWSL]While in case of daughter - I would raise her to be an intelligent educated girl having a good job.[/UWSL]
Same. I have wanted a daughter since I was 24. It would make me really happy

easily daughter. then i can finally closely examine a preteen vagina and it won't be weird because i'm her father and part of my job is to make sure she is healthy so examining her vagina is just par for the course as a Good Daddy

for that same reason i dont want a son because im not gay. having a fag son would be the ultimate betrayal and knowing he turns out gay and when he was like 5 you used to wipe his weiner would fucking make me suicide.:feelsrope:

Son. And I will teach him about inceldom. How to hate women why to hate women and how to stay away from them. :feelsrope:

easily daughter. then i can finally closely examine a preteen vagina and it won't be weird because i'm her father and part of my job is to make sure she is healthy so examining her vagina is just par for the course as a Good Daddy

for that same reason i dont want a son because im not gay. having a fag son would be the ultimate betrayal and knowing he turns out gay and when he was like 5 you used to wipe his weiner would fucking make me suicide.:feelsrope:
When I saw the title and the @Pumkin post I knew it was gonna be gold

A son is the correct answer because I want my lineage to continue but a daughter because I secretly love pain

Son because I don’t want to pay to raise a future living fuckdoll for Chad

A daughter 100%. I don't wanna take the chance with my son being a manlet like every other guy in my family. Pretty high chance since it's genetic for me

Daughter would be easier. I wouldn't give a shit. Let her do whatever she wants as long as it doesn't cost me too much money

Daughter would be easier. I wouldn't give a shit. Let her do whatever she wants as long as it doesn't cost me too much money
I wouldnt let her do whatever she wants tho

A daughter, but not because of incest IT. I just dont want my son to ask me advice about women, especially when I have none to give. It's obvious here that if anyone here got married they definitely didn't have any romantic experience prior to the relationship.
All the guys here like to say they'd rather die alone than be a betabuxxer but we both know they're lying. Were all just trying to cover up our feelings of despair with anger.
Reminder that one of the "incels" from r/incelexit got married from his first LTR.
When your an ugly male, you can't afford to "play the field", best to marry whatever comes your way and hope she doesnt divorce rape you.

Daughter because I'm such a pathetic fuck that I couldn't give a boy a sufficient upbringing. Women are a safe bet. Yeah, I know the "having a daughter is cucked" copypasta and I disagree with it. Knowing it's your genetics in the woman getting dicked by other men makes it a more pleasant thought.

Why not both? I would like to have 4 daughters and one son. That should also be the sex ratio at birth in the society at large.

Son, he would have a more similar personality to mine.

Also, daughters often are more expensive to raise

Yeah, I fail to see how the cucking aspect could possibly apply to a woman of your very genetics participating in sex.

Actual cuckolding: letting your woman be conquered by another man, pushing your genetics out.
"Cuckolding" according to some incels: a woman from your seed having sex.
Just what the fuck? Actually go fuck yourself you fucking total retard.

I don't think I would be a good father
I would rather not have a child

Daughter tbh, my bloodline would continue.

i really hate the idea of having a child. but a daughter seems to be the option that causes the least suffering to the child.
same

Daughter. She has a much easier time breeding and producing quality offspring to protect me in old age.

While in case of daughter - I would raise her to be an intelligent educated girl having a good job. Such girls don't become trashy slut . I would be okay even if she dates more than more man in her lifetime . As it is not that bad.
Also even if she becomes lesbian , I would be okay with it.

I might get more emotionally invested in a daughter and be more wrecked if I failed her or something bad happened to her.

"I would prefer to have a daughter as in case of son there is very high chance of him being a cuck simp."

[UWSL][UWSL]And the fact that he can be inсel does not bother you?[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]"While in case of daughter - I would raise her to be an intelligent educated girl having a good job. Such girls don't become trashy slut ."[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Lol, you won't get it.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

I’d prefer to have a daughter.