Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which breed of dog is the most incel tier?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
prob a chihuahua tbh. These fuckers are small as hell lmao

I’d say a pitbull

Pugs. They can't even breath properly.

It's over for them.

French Bulldog

Tailcel
Prey eyes
Doglet
Breathing problems
Short lifespan
Sickly by nature

Chihuahua are so annoying, little shits like to bark and look more similar to rats then dogs. It's not even cute.

Chihuahua are so annoying, little shits like to bark and look more similar to rats then dogs. It's not even cute.
true man. I hate em so much. they try too hard to act tough. ive had seen some that looked like they were gonna attack me

true man. I hate em so much. they try too hard to act tough. ive had seen some that looked like they were gonna attack me

they act like manlet men when they get drunk

They're doglets so they feel like they have to flex hard because they're so damn small. I had a random Chihuahua go for my ankle, almost felt tempted to kick it off but i knew it'd do damage

why would u create this thread, low iq

does this also have to do with napoleon complex?

idk but manlets usually try overcompensate by acting tough and confrontational, especially when they are drunk and bitter after a night out at the club

As someone who's normally adamant about animal rights, animal protection, and animal welfare, I wouldn't mind if the local shooting range used chihuahuas for moving targets. Hate those fuckers. They're worse than cockroaches.

dogs can’t be incel

JBD is legit

Fucking dogpill everywhere

idk but manlets usually try overcompensate by acting tough and confrontational, especially when they are drunk and bitter after a night out at the club
Is this really true, or is this just what tall people automatically assume? It's amazing to me im expected to roll over and be a bitch my whole life just because im short. any signs of standing up for myself and people instantly think "what a manlet! clear case of napoleon syndrome"

You might as well not exist if you're under 6 foot everything you do will just be compensation in the eyes of people. FUCK THIS WORLD!

Is this really true, or is this just what tall people automatically assume? It's amazing to me im expected to roll over and be a bitch my whole life just because im short. any signs of standing up for myself and people instantly think "what a manlet! clear case of napoleon syndrome"

You might as well not exist if you're under 6 foot everything you do will just be compensation in the eyes of people. FUCK THIS WORLD!

No they really do go out of their way to be confrontational and look for fights to probably vent their manlet anger

No they really do go out of their way to be confrontational and look for fights to probably vent their manlet anger
Not in my experience. Safe to say it doesn't even matter because manlets are hated and saw as a joke no matter how we act.

Not in my experience. Safe to say it doesn't even matter because manlets are hated and saw as a joke no matter how we act.

Heightmogging manlets is one of the few things that makes me feel good about myself tbh ngl

mexican hairless,
ugly-dog.png

chinese crested

worlds-ugliest-dog.jpg
a97635_sam2.jpg