Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which asian city is the most sci-fi?

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I wanna move to Asia but dont know which country. I am making this my life goal.

Is it possible to learn asian language in 3 years?

Ive never been in asia

Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo (and maybe Hong Kong if it wasn't being raped by protesters right now).

It's possible but you need to speak it and learn it every day. For English speakers, learning Korean for example takes about 2200 hours of courses. Same for Japanese and Chinese

Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo (and maybe Hong Kong if it wasn't being raped by protesters right now).

It's possible but you need to speak it and learn it every day. For English speakers, learning Korean for example takes about 2200 hours of courses. Same for Japanese and Chinese

2200 hours how many days is that for average 2 hours a day ? I am lowiq must tell calculate for me

My favorite Asian city has got to be San Francisco

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

ngl I wish they let me into US at least I could careermaxx. But fuck living in US I want to live in asia.
US is actually shit you wouldn’t wanna live here. we barely count as a first world country. :lul:

2200 hours how many days is that for average 2 hours a day ? I am lowiq must tell calculate for me
About 3-4 years (to become fluent at a level where you can speak professionally, read and write.