Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which are the most blackpilled countries?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
What's your opinion?

The east Asian countries by far(Japan, South Korea, China). Plastic surgery rates are through the roof because folks want eye surgery and nosejobs to look more Caucasian/better.

I don't know about the most but the least has to be any latinland stupid cuck country. I advise you against coming here EVER, or else you're gonna suffer from insane unhealthy amounts of bluepill dosage everyday.

DAFMFP said:
I don't know about the most but the least has to be any latinland stupid cuck country. I advise you against coming here EVER, or else you're gonna suffer from insane unhealthy amounts of bluepill dosage everyday.

where are you from?

Demographically has to be Japan. The amount of NEET hikikomori virgins that have given up on women and society is insane.
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Y9qujIImY6M[/video]
The video seems to be more about volcels than incels, but it still proves that a large amount of men in Japan are blackpilled, celibate virgins.

DAFMFP said:

Originally Chile, the worst of the latin cucks, and ugliest.

Originally from Chile, the truest ugly cucked country in latindom

DAFMFP said:

?? Some of these places are redpilled as fuck

Columbia was at one point plastic surgery capital of the world

japan, finland, switzerland

7339er said:
the UK is not blackpilled lmao

I literally hear bitches ojn the metro talking about how hot th male model they fucked was.

Any non first-world countries. Although even the first world is slowly getting Black Pilled.