Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which are sluttier. UK girls or USA girls?

R

Rockerfella

Banned
-
I would like opinions on this.

Definitely USA. UK is just a lite version of USA.

slutty for chad only though so it doesn’t matter

Depends. UK has posh culture.

yeah maybe I'll just go somewhere else to ascend. this country wasn't meant for some dude who doesn't bow to NPC bs.

Don't know but they're both the Ronaldo and Messi in terms of above everyone else in slutness

nah i live in the UK and some girls here are slutty but from what ive seen the USA is wayy worse

Both are sluttiest since they were related in past

according to me USA girls are the sluttiest

I've never been to the UK so i cant say. I've never left america.

hence why I want a trad family somewhere else, not here. not risking catching AIDS from women who fuck nogs.

They are all the same everywhere
It’s just human nature

Sluts are sluts, they transcend geography.

UK females dress far more immodestly. Go on a high street on a Saturday night in an English northern city; it will look like fucking Sodom and Gomorrah and the women will be wearing next to nothing.
From what I've heard, American, or at least Californian women, are somewhat more receptive to romantic/sexual advances, though.
Both are sluttiest since they were related in past
No. The VAST majority of white Americans have predominantly German ancestry. There was a lot of German immigration to the US in the 19th century. Second most common national ancestry for white Americans is Irish, then Scots-Irish. Not a lot are descended from pre-1776 Anglos.

Last edited:
There's no real difference

West is generally completely sluttified jfl

Western foid is not a foid if she is not a slut

I'd say they're about equal in their degeneracy

USA blonde sorority sluts. Will fuck chad anytime he texts "wyd." And non sorority girls use tinder to fuck chad whenever they please

USA girls are way sluttier

The difference is infinitesimal.

They are almost the same but i would say UK girls....

I would like opinions on this.
in the uk most girls get pregnant at like 12-14 and thats normal down there but in the us most girls get pregnant around the age of 15-17 so i mean i guess it would be the Uk if you look into all the kids out here fucking

USA, no competition.

Sorority whore in USA is worse, a farmer amish girl in shithole Alabama may be less slutty. IDK about UK dont they wear unifroms there? if so less slutty tbh

Lol US is sluttier ok but does it matter in the end? Still can't get a waifu here :feelsbadman:

Ever seen those WorldStarHipHop Miami spring-break videos or the IslaVista Halloween October 2015 on YouTube videos?

UK comes nowhere close to the slutty behaviour of young USA women.

should of put a poll dumbass

Every western country is just as bad as the US or uk

They are both pretty terrible, but I think the US wins only by a smidgen.

Us, UK girls are just uglier and have manly voices