Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Which Anglophone accent do foids around the world find sexier spoken by guys?: American accent or British accent (excluding Scouse and Irish accent)

Which accent do toilets around the world find sexiest spoken by a guy?

• American accent is the sexiest.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • British accent is the sexiest.

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how would i know im not a foid

accent is cope. an incel could have the best accent but he'd still be an incel

Last edited:
British accent mogs.

I'm british, I can't speak for the accent as a whole, but I've been told here that I have a mogger voice (not bragging).
I have heard some proper shit UK accents here though.

Depends on pitch, but british is somewhat better than american

I'm british, I can't speak for the accent as a whole, but I've been told here that I have a mogger voice (not bragging).
I have heard some proper shit UK accents here though.
if you have good voice then it's something positive, at least people will take you more serious online if you don't show your face, or you can do YT videos with your voice without revealing face.

if you have good voice then it's something positive, at least people will take you more serious online if you don't show your face, or you can do YT videos with your voice without revealing face.
Would you like me to link the thread with my voice?

True diglet and catman uploaded theirs too on that same thread.
Oh yeah you can make content if you get better microphone, even playing games and commentary may be enough.

Oh yeah you can make content if you get better microphone, even playing games and commentary may be enough.
I'm not interested in doing a yt career or doing any voice crap online.

oi wot mate you got a loicense for that accent?

Whichever man is more attractive.

But if there were two equally attractive men, one British, one American, I think women would prefer the man who is not of their own nationality.

Accentmaxxing is a form of exoticmaxxing.