Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which amendments are you in favor of banning?

Which amendment would you be in favor of banning?

• 1st (Freedom of speech)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 2nd (Gun rights)

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • 5th (Right to accuse others in court)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 8th (No cruel punishment by government)

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • 13th (No slavery allowed)

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • 16th (Tax citizens)

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • 19th (Free to vote regardless of gender)

Votes: 39 68.4%
  • 22nd (President can serve two terms)

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Curious about what others believe.

19 females arent fit to vote

8th so I would execute foids who reject me

Repeal the 19th

Foids will ruin America one day because of their bad decisions.

What cuck voted for the 2nd?

You ain’t takin my guns you bastards! :y'all:

Repeal the 19th

Foids will ruin America one day because of their bad decisions.

Ratified August 18, 1920

It's funny how that was the same year feminism was officially established.

19th and 22nd, mostly 19th.

While I firmly believe that the idea of a general populace voting in leadership is a bad idea, females absolutely shouldn't be voting, for similar reasons that most men shouldn't be voting as well. A very obvious argument against any form of democracy or republicanism, is that if you were riding in an airplane, you'd want the people who are the most capable and knowledgeable of the task at hand to be making the decisions which regard the welfare of everyone aboard.

The same logic can be applied to any level of governance, so long as the individuals entrusted with power have a vested interest in the well being of the nation and people for which they are accountable. The differences between your average male and average female voter, though, are both in their priorities as well as their tendency to use emotional reasoning to resolve problems. Females in general are equally guilty of making decisions solely based upon their feelings (regardless of actual outcome, or ironically the feelings of others), and the propensity to use the state to ensure their personal comfort at the expense of men. The latter's opposite cannot be applied to men in the same way when making decisions on behalf of women, given the differences in gender dynamics, and in any case the all too familiar instinct of men to protect women. Which again, women do not possess the same drive regarding the welfare of men. We've seen the result of feminism everywhere it's taken root, from suffragettes all too happy to shame men who didn't wish to fight in the First World War while the women themselves wanted those men's voting rights without the same responsibility to die for their country, to the modern variety who are content with females gaining immunity from prosecution while simultaneously claiming societal victimhood.

Under no circumstances should women be voting, as they exploit and undermine the societies for which they are now equally(at least in theory) responsible for.

Ban guns now!!!!
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Taxation is theft boyo, it just goes towards people who have better lives than us anyway in many cases. Repeal the 16th!

Taxation is theft boyo, it just goes towards people who have better lives than us anyway in many cases. Repeal the 16th!

Nice avi by the way.

taxation is definitely one of the top, forcibly taking incels money and distributing it to the chads and the females who hate us only continues the system that has enslaved us to our current state

13th amendment by far. They arent best looking (slave girls) but better than nothing

Curious about what others believe.
5th is more about the right not to self-incriminate and not be subject to a search or seizure of oneself and one's property without the correct judicial procedure.
8th prohibits cruel AND unusual punishment. If it's usual to torture a person to death, then it's constitutional.
13th doesn't outlaw slavery. It outlaws slavery not imposed as a sentence by a criminal court of law.
16th affirms the right of the state to tax income directly. This was in dispute from before the Civil War.
19th confirms female suffrage.
22nd limits the president to serving no more than eight years under most circumstances, with ten years being the maximum under any circumstance.

Last edited:
All problems stem from foids being allowed to vote, so that.

5th, 16th, and 19th.

1st, 2nd, 13th and 19th

I want to be a slave but i dont want to change that rule tbh
Sexual slave is not the same, or do you actually want to have the life o a black slave back in the day?

19th. Females would prob vote Meeks for president if he ever ran.

Sexual slave is not the same, or do you actually want to have the life o a black slave back in the day?
I want to get punished and i want to obey the rules

14th amendment aswell tbh, fuck anchor babies.

19th and 22nd, mostly 19th.

While I firmly believe that the idea of a general populace voting in leadership is a bad idea, females absolutely shouldn't be voting, for similar reasons that most men shouldn't be voting as well. A very obvious argument against any form of democracy or republicanism, is that if you were riding in an airplane, you'd want the people who are the most capable and knowledgeable of the task at hand to be making the decisions which regard the welfare of everyone aboard.

The same logic can be applied to any level of governance, so long as the individuals entrusted with power have a vested interest in the well being of the nation and people for which they are accountable. The differences between your average male and average female voter, though, are both in their priorities as well as their tendency to use emotional reasoning to resolve problems. Females in general are equally guilty of making decisions solely based upon their feelings (regardless of actual outcome, or ironically the feelings of others), and the propensity to use the state to ensure their personal comfort at the expense of men. The latter's opposite cannot be applied to men in the same way when making decisions on behalf of women, given the differences in gender dynamics, and in any case the all too familiar instinct of men to protect women. Which again, women do not possess the same drive regarding the welfare of men. We've seen the result of feminism everywhere it's taken root, from suffragettes all too happy to shame men who didn't wish to fight in the First World War while the women themselves wanted those men's voting rights without the same responsibility to die for their country, to the modern variety who are content with females gaining immunity from prosecution while simultaneously claiming societal victimhood.

Under no circumstances should women be voting, as they exploit and undermine the societies for which they are now equally(at least in theory) responsible for.
U just typed that. But yes

Repealing the 19th. Only :soy: would repeal the 1st, 2nd, or 5th.

Repealing the 19th. Only :soy: would repeal the 1st, 2nd, or 5th.

I consider the second amendment a right, not a privilege. Our Country was established with principles, one of them being that.

I live in Canada so it doesn't really matter for me

Don't even know. I'm not USA citizen but still... if there some amendment about FBI can tracing on citizens? If yes i would vote for ban this amendment.

Don't even know. I'm not USA citizen but still... if there some amendment about FBI can tracing on citizens? If yes i would vote for ban this amendment.

Yeah, that's fair.

#repealthe19th