Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which age group of foids is the most annoying and ragefuel?

Which age group of foids is the most obnoxious?

• Total voters
Is there any explanation or do they just happen to be that age?
I guess because sjw culture is political and simultaneously on social media that’s why

SJWs didn’t even exist until the mid 2010s. I’m glad I at least got to experience my childhood before the 2010s but I wish I was born in like 1983 or 1984 or something to experience the late 90s/early 2000s as a high school teen

SJWs didn’t even exist until the mid 2010s. I’m glad I at least got to experience my childhood before the 2010s but I wish I was born in like 1983 or 1984 or something to experience the late 90s/early 2000s as a high school teen
I could hardly even comprehend anything at the 2000s as I was still in preschool

18-24 is when they’re most bitchy, they’re the whores that congregate at clubs and bars. Non chads will receive looks of hatred and disgust

18-24 is when they’re most bitchy, they’re the whores that congregate at clubs and bars. Non chads will receive looks of hatred and disgust
18-24 is the sluttiest

Sometimes I want social media banned because it helped the SJWs spread their message
A lot of it is just places for sjws to act as cancerous as they want

18-24
now they're fully aware of their smv
their superiority complex is staggering at this point
and the amount of sarcasm they use when talking is annoying af
Good arguments, but 25-29 is also legit: they still have some power of youth and beauty, but not that magic, that makes every men simping for younger girls, so the annoying, prideful traits will not get softened as much - and the post-wall humbleness didn't occur yet. When she was a slut, then wants to ride the CC further, probably even riding the CC yet but still looking for a settlement, which makes probably even their CC riding highly selective: Money and status hypergamy kicks fully in and when they are career-driven it gets more difficult. And they had more men in bed with the years, which you have to compete with in her head.
Maybe another kind of annoying.
I guess because sjw culture is political and simultaneously on social media that’s why
College time

Foids as a whole are a fucking waste and all of them suck dick, but without question the worst group is 18-24.

Pure, unfiltered, unadulterated black pill during those years. I would just go ahead and extend the window to 18-40.

Agreed. And people on social media often are much more violent
But they don’t get banned as long as they are feminists. Even if they advocate murder

One time famous electronics musician moby got backlash because he once asked out Natalie Portman when they were 33 and 18 respectively. The backlash didn’t occur until 20 years later
Padme Amidala was a slut, Anakin was a cuck

Foids as a whole are a fucking waste and all of them suck dick, but without question the worst group is 18-24.

Pure, unfiltered, unadulterated black pill during those years. I would just go ahead and extend the window to 18-40.

Agree with every word of this post.

@bignose what do you think? Explain

I've seen people here commenting about 18-14, and there are pretty good arguments, but for me, 14-17 are the fucking worst, because if you pay attention closely, you can see the exact window of time where their hormones kick in and their hypergamous instincts go from nonexistent to maximum overdrive.

I've seen people here commenting about 18-14, and there are pretty good arguments, but for me, 14-17 are the fucking worst, because if you pay attention closely, you can see the exact window of time where their hormones kick in and their hypergamous instincts go from nonexistent to maximum overdrive.
They’re sluttier in college