Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which age group of foids is the most annoying and ragefuel?

Which age group of foids is the most obnoxious?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Every foid who breathes

Haven't interacted with enough females too really know.

But to me Zoomers seem like the most cancerous with their shitty tik tok dances and retarded 0 iq slang, both girls and boys tbh they're both fucking annoying.

Toilets in their 20s

Early 20’s or late teens because they all partake in and are a direct result of the modern degenerate culture that is responsible for glamorizing promiscuity, acting like a slut, and the destruction of the traditional family unit

14-17 as that was the age that I died mentally and left bitter. Because of the girls in my school during that age.

In my experience, middle schoolers. The vast majority of the bullying I got took place in middle school.

college age of course, when they develop Chad-only fetishes

30+ year old women are by far the WORST because their egos are inflated as hell, they're masculine as hell, they still expect Chad AND they're not as good looking as they used to be

18-24, but also teenage girls.

Haven't interacted with that many to tell.
But I would say 14-17 is the worst imo. They really become obnoxious/insufferable in that age group.

You need an all the above option

Teen foids because they are usually the most overt in showing their hate of subhuman men.

18-24
now they're fully aware of their smv
their superiority complex is staggering at this point
and the amount of sarcasm they use when talking is annoying af

@JosefMengelecel

30s obviously since that's my age group.

Beckies age 17-24 are the worst. It's their most hedonistic phase and most valuable age to attract all ages of men. Because they've fucked chads and rejected tons of looksmatches, this sets their hypergamy for life.

Beckies age 17-24 are the worst. It's their most hedonistic phase and most valuable age to attract all ages of men. Because they've fucked chads and rejected tons of looksmatches, this sets their hypergamy for life.
Stacies are worse

definitely 18-24, but also hs foids

Women in their late teens early 20s are more obnoxious

Well I dont come into contact with those. As a working single guy, I come in contact with 28-60 aged women.

Tough one, but i chose 25-29. I can't fucking stand women in that age range. 30s was the close second but I decided to go with 25-29

From 25 to early thirties, the wall is approaching, and rather than looking to settle, they're at their most wild and hedonistic. On top of that, they're starting to earn more money than their under-24ish counterparts. In their mid to late 20's, they have this odd combination of being bitter and having an inflated sense of self-worth.
Women in their 30s, if single, are at their most cruel, hypergamous, and cynical

Tough one, but i chose 25-29. I can't fucking stand women in that age range. 30s was the close second but I decided to go with 25-29

From 25 to early thirties, the wall is approaching, and rather than looking to settle, they're at their most wild and hedonistic. On top of that, they're starting to earn more money than their under-24ish counterparts. In their mid to late 20's, they have this odd combination of being bitter and having an inflated sense of self-worth.
Women in their 30s, if single, are at their most cruel, hypergamous, and cynical
18-24 is sluttiest

25+ because at that point, not only are they SJWs who've taken hundreds of cocks, but they're entitled af.

@JosefMengelecel
They start to act like sluts at 16(sometimes even lower) But they are the most sluttiest at 18-24 as well as extremely entitled

teens to early twenties.

They start to act like sluts at 16(sometimes even lower) But they are the most sluttiest at 18-24 as well as extremely entitled
They start dressing slutty at 12

But then sub8 men who are attracted to them because of it get metood because muh age
One time famous electronics musician moby got backlash because he once asked out Natalie Portman when they were 33 and 18 respectively. The backlash didn’t occur until 20 years later

One time famous electronics musician moby got backlash because he once asked out Natalie Portman when they were 33 and 18 respectively. The backlash didn’t occur until 20 years later
Just fucking lol. 20 years later!?

Yeah. Celebrities can’t get away with shit anymore
How would they even know what he did 20 years ago? Jfl nothing would have happened if a foid asked an 18 yo

How would they even know what he did 20 years ago? Jfl nothing would have happened if a foid asked an 18 yo
He one time spoke about it in a recent book which is what caused the outrage