Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which age girls to become whores?

B

BugPizza

Banned
-
I don't think it's new to anyone that foids these day start to act whorish younger and younger every year because of whore influencers and feminist media but at what age (15/16?) do you think they actively start to become the whores that overwhelm the entire internet and society nowadays? There has to be a starting point where something inside their brain stops working as it did beforehand and they start.
How much influence has society on the age or do you think its just genetic?

the moment of birth

When they hit puberty, so 8-13.

The second they're exposed to social media and start wanting to fuck their prettyboy "friends" in high school, so about 12-13 now; that's exactly why "JBF" is so stupid, it doesn't work for literal youngcel high schoolers where their looksmatches have already surpassed the bodycount of the average 20-year-old a century ago, and openly mock sub 5s. The feminist brainwashing starts early, their parents make sure of that. :feelsjuice:

Average foids entering middle school have more sexual experience than average men starting their careers.

Now? Like 10 years old, and it’s their fault fault for handing them cellphones too early.

Depends how they are raised. In the current west, once they hit puberty

OP was a female infiltrator btw

where i dont see that in their latest postings tab i was looking for the ban reason:feelskek:jfl though
They seem to have deleted the thread. Too bad, was pretty hilarious ngl. Also she started following me and bunch of other users afterwards.

When they begin having sex out of wedlock.

I'd say social media is making it younger

Typical toilet

15 rn and getting younger each year