Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which 2024cel do you think will be the next mod?

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★★★
Eventually 2024cels are gonna settle in here nicely (ik im not a perfect user but I don’t cause arguments often and I don’t think I’m hated, other then my femdom obsession). Eventually a 2024cel is gonna be given mod , which 2024cel do you think is most likely?.

Too early, ask again in 2 years

@VideoGameCoper
or
@Biowaste Removal
maybe
@kingn0th1ng (the madrid fc guy)

At that point I won't have enough time so definitely NOT me

Eventually 2024cels are gonna settle in here nicely (ik im not a perfect user but I don’t cause arguments often and I don’t think I’m hated, other then my femdom obsession). Eventually a 2024cel is gonna be given mod , which 2024cel do you think is most likely?.
@VideoGameCoper one of the most rational users here id argue.

How does the mod thing even work?

Should have been "which 2021-2022cel do you think will be the next mod?"

We already had a very early 2022cel join the mod team, so it seems that given pre-2021cels are a small amount & even 2021cels & 2022cels are joining this list it would make sense in a year or so for the next mods(if they need any) to be from this demographic

The only reason we got new mods, is because one ascended(Komesarj), two resigned(PPEcel & Marquis), and another went MIA but came back recently. So ofc, we will need some to resign/go inactive for this to even be a convo.
How does the mod thing even work?
When we had some mods leave/resign, we had a poll & @Transcended Trucel won with some others coming in narrow margins, yet they clearly aren't mod.

LeFrenchCel also wasn't even on the poll, yet he got given mod role.
Too early, ask again in 2 years
To even be considered for mod, you should have to be a regularly active user here for a minimum of two-years, but ideally longer.

@Max Doltman probably. I'm definitely not going to get it because I'm too inactive + makes fun of site ownER