Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wherever I go I am treated like shit subhuman

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
When I try to talk it just comes out retarded, when I talk in my head its fine but when I talk normally it just sounds so fucking retarded I want to kill myself. People treat me like shit as well because of this I need to solve this somehow.

I went to some office today to ask for some documents and the woman just spoke to me coldly, when I asked her something she replied like she was talking to a retard child, I don't fucking know...

I can't live like this.

Brutal no reply pill its over

I need treat my autism asap how to do it

Status is linked with your dopamine receptor density. If your dopamine receptor density is low, then people will treat you like shit.

See how people generally treat junkies? Junkies have an extremely messed up reward center, hence low dopamine receptor density.

it is inescapable

Status is linked with your dopamine receptor density. If your dopamine receptor density is low, then people will treat you like shit.

See how people generally treat junkies? Junkies have an extremely messed up reward center, hence low dopamine receptor density.
Why would my external status be linked with something internal, that makes no sense.

I went to some office today to ask for some documents and the woman just spoke to me coldly, when I asked her something she replied like she was talking to a retard child, I don't fucking know...
Very relatable

Everyone treats me like mental child or some retard (maybe because I look like some slavic brute)

Why would my external status be linked with something internal, that makes no sense.

These results suggest that some individual behaviors are social rank dependent, and these social rank dependent behaviors are associated with D2 receptor function.

People can read a persons social status quite immediately: how confident someone is in their own skin etc. Anxiety is seen as a low status indicator hence why women hate men with social anxiety.

It just is how it is. But the good thing is that you can repair your D2 receptors, it just takes time and its painful

Very relatable

Everyone treats me like mental child or some retard (maybe because I look like some slavic brute)
I look like slavic subhuman so maybe its just slav halo.

I am bald slavic nigger who looks like he is in his 60s when I am 29 JFL its fucking over

Slav pheno destroyed me so hard.

I will fix some stuff though, I will get SMP for my hair and dermal fillers all over my face to shape my jaw.

People can read a persons social status quite immediately: how confident someone is in their own skin etc. Anxiety is seen as a low status indicator hence why women hate men with social anxiety.

It just is how it is. But the good thing is that you can repair your D2 receptors, it just takes time and its painful
So I will just spam anti-anxiety drugs I guess but that is not really going to resolve my autism.

I look like slavic subhuman so maybe its just slav halo.

I am bald slavic nigger who looks like he is in his 60s when I am 29 JFL its fucking over

Slav pheno destroyed me so hard.

I will fix some stuff though, I will get SMP for my hair and dermal fillers all over my face to shape my jaw.
I would be careful of jaw fillers. It can look uncanny fast. They also dont last super long.

I would be careful of jaw fillers. It can look uncanny fast. They also dont last super long.
Yes I know. I will put them in my chin mostly and jaw area mostly.

lmfao what in the cope is this?
people treat you like shit because you look like shit

lmfao what in the cope is this?
people treat you like shit because you look like shit
Because status correlates with confidence. Dopamine makes you more confident. Thus, people with denser and more sensitive dopamine receptors have higher social status and confidence than you. Hence why many drugs that increase dopamine also make the person more confident, like coke, meth, etc.

Just because you don't understand the mechanism behind this doesn't mean that it isn't true.