Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where's the texas mall shooter manifest?

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
Finally we have a hero. So, where's his manifest? I want read. Also, do u guys know who user he wwas?

Jfl smith plz

Not really a hero, more like another retard who puts us into a bad light.

Feds are still working on it hold on

Finally we have a hero. So, where's his manifest? I want read. Also, do u guys know who user he wwas?
It’s on his Russian social media page it’s still up. He didn’t really have a manifesto it was more of a diary.

It’s on his Russian social media page it’s still up. He didn’t really have a manifesto it was more of a diary.
Can u send me link? I try but the only link i got is down

:feelsseriously: we don't even know if he was a user, as far as I know from the shots shared of his Odnoklassniki profile, he at most quoted posts from our forum, as he did of various right wing media shills. He's as much of a user as all the bluepill lurkers reading this post rn. If normies are going to claim we are violence promoters, we are no more so than Fox News.

Youre really eager to worship a new saint jfl. He did kill a bunch of kids and breeders, so the butthurt is big kekfuel. Normies are seething so hard about muh innocent children. Yet for every childerino murdered theres a chad and stacy fucking and orgasming. So i dont really care about them dying, based.

Last edited:
not really, just not some 60 IQ basement dweller like you.
Welcome to my ignore. I hate moralfags. I hope you get be rape in your front

If that guy was born a thousand years ago he’d be a monastery monk cuck and wouldn’t think anything of Chad creampie his looksmatch.

wtf is happening with these glow posting these days
also this fag only made it like if we were the reason he went ER

I didn't expect you to have an ignore list, since all you do is low IQ bait posting. Anyways, you have no intellectual value to offer, so I couldn't care less if you ignore me. You'll probably be banned again soon enough, like you already were.

It's always funny to see that the guys who are posting the most extreme and unreflected stuff are always the ones who are the biggest failures in real life:
I havent money to eat today, so i'll be hungry
You are such a fucking loser failure you cannot even afford food for yourself, yet you post on this forum like you know it all. Can't you see how pathetic you are? Maybe get some discipline, education, anything that deserves respect before you post your edgy low IQ nonsense on the internet, you pathetic caricature of a man.

Kys, you have zero intellectual value to offer.

What was the name of the user

Another Based

Not really a hero, more like another retard who puts us into a bad light.
Somebody who kills unarmed children is not a hero but a coward and doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as us humans. I can't bring myself to have any fantasy of harming anyone. I just want to be left alone because there is nothing I can gain from this world anyway. This guy had mental health issues and was unguided on how to cope with it all. He didn't need to do what he did but he did it anyway. It's the tragedy of being bullied too much I think. A lack of love can cause mental health issues. I would like to know if that would be correct or not if that is true or not? I am a very lonely man and I feel rather happy. Mostly when i'm away from society. I practice a stoic And hermit lifestyle. There is probably more to the story though? This will obviously look bad for all of us.

Somebody who kills unarmed children is not a hero but a coward and doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as us humans. I can't bring myself to have any fantasy of harming anyone. I just want to be left alone because there is nothing I can gain from this world anyway. This guy had mental health issues and was unguided on how to cope with it all. He didn't need to do what he did but he did it anyway. It's the tragedy of being bullied too much I think. A lack of love can cause mental health issues. I would like to know if that would be correct or not if that is true or not? I am a very lonely man and I feel rather happy. Mostly when i'm away from society. I practice a stoic And hermit lifestyle. There is probably more to the story though? This will obviously look bad for all of us.
> I practice a stoic
You'r just a moralist monkey who watch self improvement videos

> I practice a stoic
You'r just a moralist monkey who watch self improvement videos
Yes and no I like to follow More of an epicurean lifestyle than anything else because you just live once