Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Where's the severly crippled and retarded incels at?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I recently made a horribly mean and rude comment about a (married) hideous shitbag cripple....

And it got me thinking...

While I'm a cripple. I'm not in a wheelchair. I only use my cane when I get a "flair up."

Arthritis...

But some cripple dudes have piss and shitbags, wheelchairs. Etc...

And downie retards? Why no tardcels?

Sure I've heard about a few. Unfortunately my memory is shit from mercury teeth - now gone.. So I remember there was a few bros...

I can understand not wanting to talk about it. But you have to admit it's a better reason to be lonely than just being a Manlet!

Or having glasses. Or being a Melvin/urckle...

Surly a cripplecel would be intelligent enough to find this little haven of bros...

You would think their would be more disabled bros here!

It's kind of creepy that their isn't more REAL truecels Here!

Are we "too mean?"

Do cripplecels lack the ability to "shrug off" any potential "abuse" we might spew at them?

Or are they just too soy to play with the real hated boys?

I am disabled. Half of my important hormones don't work and I cant climax or get post nut clarity (everyone should know this by now) but I'm fixing it naturally slowly but surely.

My dumb mother used to have arthritis even though she was short as fuck.
That's so weird! Short people are usually immune to it! Lol!

I am disabled. Half of my important hormones don't work and I cant climax or get post nut clarity (everyone should know this by now) but I'm fixing it naturally slowly but surely.
See? That's a legit thing! But isn't as flashy as being in a wheelchair and toting around a shitbag.

They are bluepilled.

When the kush so good, you lose chromosomes

I recently made a horribly mean and rude comment about a (married) hideous shitbag cripple....

And it got me thinking...

While I'm a cripple. I'm not in a wheelchair. I only use my cane when I get a "flair up."

Arthritis...

But some cripple dudes have piss and shitbags, wheelchairs. Etc...

And downie retards? Why no tardcels?

Sure I've heard about a few. Unfortunately my memory is shit from mercury teeth - now gone.. So I remember there was a few bros...

I can understand not wanting to talk about it. But you have to admit it's a better reason to be lonely than just being a Manlet!

Or having glasses. Or being a Melvin/urckle...

Surly a cripplecel would be intelligent enough to find this little haven of bros...

You would think their would be more disabled bros here!

It's kind of creepy that their isn't more REAL truecels Here!
Who gives a fuck :blackpill:

They're probably mostly focused on living, changing their shit/piss bags, and worrying about how to get around in a wheelchair. It probably consumes a lot of their time if they're that crippled. Kind of like a Somalicel trying to not starve to death instead if shitposting on .is. They have bigger priorities than ruminating all day.

They're probably mostly focused on living, changing their shit/piss bags, and worrying about how to get around in a wheelchair. It probably consumes a lot of their time if they're that crippled. Kind of like a Somalicel trying to not starve to death instead if shitposting on .is. They have bigger priorities than ruminating all day.
Maybe... But a equal amount of dudes are probably bed ridden and literally ldar all day computing and surfing all the time.

Maybe they are mostly gamers?

Or instead of considering their fate, they have adapted and are superior copers?

Maybe they are mostly gamers?

Or instead of considering their fate, they have adapted and are superior copers?
Probably expert copers. I was pretty much bedridden for 6 months this year from heart issues and I spent my time awake (8 hours a day) playing vidya.

The last thing I wanted was extra negativity. I didn't have the energy to care about inceldom. I can imagine someone dealing with illness their whole lives has really good coping skills.

Probably expert copers. I was pretty much bedridden for 6 months this year from heart issues and I spent my time awake (8 hours a day) playing vidya.

The last thing I wanted was extra negativity. I didn't have the energy to care about inceldom. I can imagine someone dealing with illness their whole lives has really good coping skills.
Yeah. I guess I feel like I'm mostly over it. So the negative stuff doesn't bother me.

Being reminded of my shitty life doesn't bother me because it's so far behind me.

Someo[UWSL]ne younger is too close to it. [/UWSL]

Squirmy and Grubs?

I have a bad limp because of a bone deformity in my ankles. I feel like a subhuman walking around with it. I could get rid of it with surgery but it would be a year in a wheelchair and lots of pain.

I have a bad limp because of a bone deformity in my ankles. I feel like a subhuman walking around with it. I could get rid of it with surgery but it would be a year in a wheelchair and lots of pain.
Yeah. I could have got neck spine surgery with a 60% chance of becoming a quadriplegic!

As well as having no place to recuperate for the 6+ months of wearing a "halo" = head brace! No frens or FAM and camping like that is just super shitty and might fuck me up worse...

Instead I did a lot of resea[UWSL]rch and found out about DMSO (horse medicine illegal for human use) and fixed my spine with that....[/UWSL]

[UWSL]no more partial paralysis for me bro![/UWSL]

[UWSL]but it took a long time.. To find out about it, then do it... Then my other shit problems got worse... [/UWSL]

Brutal turdpill

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back