Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Where’s my girlfriend to help me through tough times [Rant]

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
So me and some of my normie co workers were temporarily laid off a while ago and have been given N33Tbux by the government to help us cope.

going into work was the only human interaction I could have/cope with as an incel with other (bluepilled) incels. We talked about vidya and copes on our breaks and it made our life bearable. Regarding one of my normie co workers, he has a girlfriend and told me on discord (we have a vidya server for work friends) that he’s been going through depression from going through secondary lockdown and I heard his gf through the mic console him and offer him a hug and bought him a Cake from the Cheesecake Factory. Hearing this over the mic I wanted to commit sepakku right then and there. FUARKKK YOURE DEPRESSED? TRY BEING A LONELY SUBHUMAN CHINLET MANLET DICKLET CURRY FOR A CHANGE. He went offline after that and everyone knew he was breeding. The funny thing is that the other bluepilled cels were all quiet too when this happened and they had the same realization I did.

Where is my gf to help me through tough times? How many showers till I can wash away the shame of being an incel subhuman untouchable? Fuck this gay existence man, I was born and my life was over at second one.

She's with chad

:feelskek: at normies, can't even handle a mere lockdown with a gf, they are truly pathetic but yet tell us to just deal with our situation
Yes normies live on another planet. Incels will never experience the warmth of a woman’s touch (atleast for free)

So me and some of my normie co workers were temporarily laid off a while ago and have been given N33Tbux by the government to help us cope.

going into work was the only human interaction I could have/cope with as an incel with other (bluepilled) incels. We talked about vidya and copes on our breaks and it made our life bearable. Regarding one of my normie co workers, he has a girlfriend and told me on discord (we have a vidya server for work friends) that he’s been going through depression from going through secondary lockdown and I heard his gf through the mic console him and offer him a hug and bought him a Cake from the Cheesecake Factory. Hearing this over the mic I wanted to commit sepakku right then and there. FUARKKK YOURE DEPRESSED? TRY BEING A LONELY SUBHUMAN CHINLET MANLET DICKLET CURRY FOR A CHANGE. He went offline after that and everyone knew he was breeding. The funny thing is that the other bluepilled cels were all quiet too when this happened and they had the same realization I did.

Where is my gf to help me through tough times? How many showers till I can wash away the shame of being an incel subhuman untouchable? Fuck this gay existence man, I was born and my life was over at second one.
Brutal. The only way my life could possibly get any worse is if I was a curry. I'm sorry curry bro. We are all fucked.

Brutal. The only way my life could possibly get any worse is if I was a curry. I'm sorry curry bro. We are all fucked.
Thank you boyo, hopefully I can clone my own loyal Stacy gf one day. Seems like I can only ascend that way :cryfeels:

Anyone with a gf who whines about being depressed should be shot (in minecraft)

Tfw no gf to make you protein cookies

:feelskek: at normies, can't even handle a mere lockdown with a gf, they are truly pathetic but yet tell us to just deal with our situation
Anyone with a gf who whines about being depressed should be shot (in minecraft)
I agree. They immediately dismiss our situations and tell us to cope. How do you cope under lockdown with no interaction from the opposite sex at all? Not to mention that a lot of people on this forum would barely leave their homes to begin with prior to the quarantine

Last edited:
"Guys I'm so depressed. Thankfully my girlfriend helps me get through it by giving me regular affection and orgasms. I'm going to make it through guys!"

Here is your answer...

She's at my place

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO WOMEN :soy: :soy: :soy:

COVID a massive conspiracy to have all genetic dead ends rope

Fuck your faggot friend for having a Gf

Foids never stay during tough times, not even with Chad. Once he's up shit creek, they will seek a Chad in a better situation.

Dude's girl is probably fat