Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Where's my girlfriend to get me through stressful times?

C

carlthemanlet

Greycel
So I'm in college and recently over the summer the one guy who I kind of consider a friend got a girlfriend. I go to a fairly small university (4000 students) and so me and this guy have most of our classes together. We're only friends because we've known each other since elementary school, even though he's much better looking than me (5'11" higher-tier normie or possibly chadlite with loads of confidence) and has loads of other friends. He's always had moderate success with girls but this one seems to be the most serious relationship he's had. Anyways, the other day we were both crazy stressed as we had an exam and 3 final projects due over the course of 2 days. On Tuesday we had a project that we were partners for due that we were working on together in the learning commons. All of a sudden out of nowhere his girlfriend pops by on her break from class with a cookie (his favourite dessert) she bought him from starbucks. She gave it to him and said "I know you said you didn't want anything, but I thought you might like a cookie since you've been so stressed lately." He gladly took it and enjoyed it, and she headed back to class. It pains me so much to think that no girl will ever do that for me. No girl will think of me when I'm stressed out and surprise me with my favourite treat. It was such a small gesture on her part but something that no one will ever do for me. On top of all that, I ended up asking him questions about her afterwards and he was complaining about how they haven't been able to spend much time together lately since he's been working on the projects and he was feeling very sexually frustrated and couldn't wait to be done everything "so she can help me with that, if you know what I mean." I honestly wanted to cry and also rip his face off when he said that. You're sexually frustrated?! I've never even held hands with a girl let alone banged one! And to think that tonight, now that the projects are all done, he's probably fucking the slut to help him get over all his stress and getting blowjobs from her, meanwhile I'm here sitting in my room alone as depressed as ever. Where's my stress relief? Life just isn't fair for ugly guys. We will never get to experience this type of relationship.

TLDR; Me and chadlite friend were stressed about schoolwork. His girlfriend surprised him with a cookie while we were working because she knew how stressed he was. Tonight we're all done our schoolwork and he's probably fucking her to get over his stress, meanwhile I'm alone and depressed in my room and know I will never experience a relationship like that.

Damn, that's way too brutal. Having a Chad as a friend is awful. Your university is smaller than mine. Damn!

If he's not willing to let you fuck his GF he isn't your friend
Definitely true. If he doesn't offer to share his GF, then you gotta find better quality friends.

If he's not willing to let you fuck his GF he isn't your friend
Definitely true. If he doesn't offer to share his GF, then you gotta find better quality friends.
I definitely would if I could. He's legit the only person at school I can talk with. I'm too ugly and socially awkward to make friends. On top of that apparently she's the prudish type and was a virgin when they met (suifuel that I'll never get to fuck a virgin girl) so doubt she would be interested in me anyways (aside from the fact that I'm ugly af).

I definitely would if I could. He's legit the only person at school I can talk with. I'm too ugly and socially awkward to make friends. On top of that apparently she's the prudish type and was a virgin when they met (suifuel that I'll never get to fuck a virgin girl) so doubt she would be interested in me anyways (aside from the fact that I'm ugly af).
I would still ditch the "friend." Virgin femails pretty much don't exist today.

Damn, you have a friend.
But still, that's gotta be rough having a chadlite as a friend. Especially one with a gf.

chads usually have complete mind control over females, if he's a big enough chad he can talk her into fucking you. If he wants to. But of course he doesnt because a chad will never see a non-chad as human

Damn, you have a friend.
But still, that's gotta be rough having a chadlite as a friend. Especially one with a gf.
It's torture, she's cute as fuck and I just want a cute, sweet, virgin girl so bad (although she isn't a virgin anymore anyways). Still better than having zero friends though, at least having him makes me feel like less of a complete loser. He even drags me along to parties sometimes and gives me tips on approaching girls so he's not an awful friend.

I feel you OP. I had a stressful day at work today, and I was like "where's my gf to come comfort me?". In reality, she'd probably expect me to be there for HER bad days.

chads usually have complete mind control over females, if he's a big enough chad he can talk her into fucking you. If he wants to. But of course he doesnt because a chad will never see a non-chad as human
I don't think he's quite that big of a chad, just a chadlite. He complained that he had to wait 3 and a half months from when they started dating and officially become BF and GF before she slept with hims for the first time. Chad would probably get sex on the first date.
I would still ditch the "friend." Virgin femails pretty much don't exist today.
Maybe, but I don;t know how I would manage having 0 friends. Plus he gives me advice and takes me out to clubs and shit so he's not the worst.
I feel you OP. I had a stressful day at work today, and I was like "where's my gf to come comfort me?". In reality, she'd probably expect me to be there for HER bad days.
RIP, probably better for us incels to not have a GF with expectations like that. Anyone willing to settle on my ugly ass would definitely expect me to provide everything for her (money, comfort, advice) without providing anything in return.

Last edited:
It's torture, she's cute as fuck and I just want a cute, sweet, virgin girl so bad (although she isn't a virgin anymore anyways). Still better than having zero friends though, at least having him makes me feel like less of a complete loser. He even drags me along to parties sometimes and gives me tips on approaching girls so he's not an awful friend.
Hey, I mean, at least the guy's trying. More than you can say for most chads.
Foids seldom are virgins by the time they start college, nigh well impossible to find a virgin girl, sadly. :cryfeels::feelsbadman:

Hey, I mean, at least the guy's trying. More than you can say for most chads.
Foids seldom are virgins by the time they start college, nigh well impossible to find a virgin girl, sadly. :cryfeels::feelsbadman:
Yeah, he's a decent guy. Pretty sure he knows I'm a virgin but acts like he doesn't to spare me some dignity. Definitely a bit blue pilled though since he keeps giving me advice on how to talk to girls as if that's going to help, but I guess he's trying.

tell me something I haven't heard

Would it be a cope to consider the possibility that having a gf overall causes more stress than she helps you deal with? Think dates, money, maintenance, etc

Such is life for men with short leg bones

just the struggle of the unattractive man. while ugly foids whos looksmatch roped are fucking chadlites.

if i ever rope a link to this thread is going in the suicide note

BRO, I KNOW WHERE YOUR GF IS!!!! I FOUND HER, DON'T WORRY!!!

Drinking grandmas piss storie
@SchrodingersDick "One Man's toliet is another man's wife"

Tell him to stop talking about his gf.

TLDR; Me and chadlite friend were stressed about schoolwork. His girlfriend surprised him with a cookie while we were working because she knew how stressed he was. Tonight we're all done our schoolwork and he's probably fucking her to get over his stress, meanwhile I'm alone and depressed in my room and know I will never experience a relationship like that.

And anyone you talk to, especially older, will tell you how lucky you are because you aren't "saddled down" with a relationship and still have your freedom. :)

When did gaslighting become so popular? Or just telling losers to go suck a dick to their face, I guess.

This world is shit.

True suifuel thread. All we need is love.

i could never have a remotely chad friend let alone a white friend. i do not want to hear of all the sex and partners he would have

And just because of such shit I never want to have a Chad as a friend. My circle of friends should only consist of ugly ethnics, preferably only curries.

More reason to develop self-control over your own emotions. Why give away that to the need for dependency on another?

That's the path of a weakling.

in what world would you ever talk your girlfriend into fucking your friend you faggot cucks @Zielony4 @NoMoreSlaving

If I had a girlfriend, I would be fine with her having one-time sex with fellow incels to let them ascend.

You’d be better off having no friends than a Chadlite as a friend, OP. I believe we should never hang out with people that live such different lives than us, there’s a disconnect that’s too big to bridge.

So I'm in college and recently over the summer the one guy who I kind of consider a friend got a girlfriend. I go to a fairly small university (4000 students) and so me and this guy have most of our classes together. We're only friends because we've known each other since elementary school, even though he's much better looking than me (5'11" higher-tier normie or possibly chadlite with loads of confidence) and has loads of other friends. He's always had moderate success with girls but this one seems to be the most serious relationship he's had. Anyways, the other day we were both crazy stressed as we had an exam and 3 final projects due over the course of 2 days. On Tuesday we had a project that we were partners for due that we were working on together in the learning commons. All of a sudden out of nowhere his girlfriend pops by on her break from class with a cookie (his favourite dessert) she bought him from starbucks. She gave it to him and said "I know you said you didn't want anything, but I thought you might like a cookie since you've been so stressed lately." He gladly took it and enjoyed it, and she headed back to class. It pains me so much to think that no girl will ever do that for me. No girl will think of me when I'm stressed out and surprise me with my favourite treat. It was such a small gesture on her part but something that no one will ever do for me. On top of all that, I ended up asking him questions about her afterwards and he was complaining about how they haven't been able to spend much time together lately since he's been working on the projects and he was feeling very sexually frustrated and couldn't wait to be done everything "so she can help me with that, if you know what I mean." I honestly wanted to cry and also rip his face off when he said that. You're sexually frustrated?! I've never even held hands with a girl let alone banged one! And to think that tonight, now that the projects are all done, he's probably fucking the slut to help him get over all his stress and getting blowjobs from her, meanwhile I'm here sitting in my room alone as depressed as ever. Where's my stress relief? Life just isn't fair for ugly guys. We will never get to experience this type of relationship.

This is why you can't have Chad friends. Every Chad friendship I have ever had I have terminated out of some combination org rage and jealousy. If you can handle this and continue the friendship you are stronger than me.

Has she no got any drunk slutty pals she can introduce you to?

Has she no got any drunk slutty pals she can introduce you to?
I wish. She has 3 close friends that I know of, all who are cute. One is already in a relationship and the others are both super religious (Muslim and Buddhist) good girl types who would never go for a guy like me (already seen them turn down better looking guys than me). No slutty drunks sadly.

I really need one.
This thread kicked me hard.

Holy fuck it’s over

Also last online 2 years ago
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

"You're not entitled to such common lifefuel sweaty :soy: "
Well then why should I want/have to work hard for this dumbass society? Suck my dick.
just the struggle of the unattractive man. while ugly foids whos looksmatch roped are fucking chadlites.

"You're not entitled to such common lifefuel sweaty :soy: "
Well then why should I want/have to work hard for this dumbass society? Suck my dick.
Where’s my gf to help me with stressful times and when my dick had an itch.

As much a see around, they are the ones that creates the stressful times.

Damn, that's way too brutal. Having a Chad as a friend is awful.
I have a few chad "friends." The mog is fuckin brutal. My best friend for example is a chad, sometimes when we are playing on the ps4, he'll have girls facetime him left and right and of course they're flirting. It's brutal but he's a cool dude.

There's no girlfriend for our stressful times

Holy fuck it’s over

Also last online 2 years ago
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Theres so many posters in this thread who haven't been seen for years, I wonder where they are now

Theres so many posters in this thread who haven't been seen for years, I wonder where they are now
Either on IT or in a coffin, there is no in between tbh ngl