Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where would you go if this site dies?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
The situation has been looking quite grim recently. So many old users either being banned or self-banning and leaving this place behind. It doesn't feel the same anymore here. So that got me thinking, where you would go if this site dies and becomes very inactive?

I have backup forums for my backup forums so I can survive this site dying and the site I'm rapefugeemaxxing with dying too.

The situation has been looking quite grim recently. So many old users either being banned or self-banning and leaving this place behind. It doesn't feel the same anymore here. So that got me thinking, where you would go if this site dies and becomes very inactive?
Nowhere tbh. I'd consider.org but I kind of hate that forum

With almost everyone gone this forum is actual garbage now, I shouldn't have come back here tbh famalam. Can't believe even Saint Intellau (pbuh) left us

would've been better if this site dies
53840.jpg

chill out on the alt alt account on Discord as usual

I feel like if this site goes under due to users getting unjustly banned they will just create a new site of their own

I don't even remember what the fuck I was doing with my time before finding this site. I remember being filled with bitter bitter rage usually

Discord or .org

Idk this site is still pretty active

Not gonna lie, I would not have alot of motivation to get smart with the shady ambitous shit Ive been developing. I have learned alot of things outside of here but because of here. Cant explain in detail why but I do give my salute to this place. So to see it go away would be a fucking nightmare come true.

Back to Wizchan with the homos and communists and furfags I guess. Sigh.

Magic Dnd GIF by Nick Sazani
The Hobbit Smile GIF
Magic Flying GIF by Paul Layzell
harry wizard GIF
Sword In The Stone Magic GIF by TallBoyz
news let GIF

With almost everyone gone this forum is actual garbage now, I shouldn't have come back here tbh famalam. Can't believe even Saint Intellau (pbuh) left us
It hasn't been the same after 2023. It felt bad after you also disappeared. I gathered some brocels to a discord server, that much I could do. After the "incident" wink wink

At least some of the mods here are reasonable.

Dickcord/Telegram.

Really? Wasn’t 2020 a good year here?

OGcels, can you confirm?

Aside from FullTimeJIDF ig

@WØLF @Uggo Mongo @Azaylias

Yup, I had him on ignore but man is it sad.
/b/ was never good

I don't even remember what the fuck I was doing with my time before finding this site. I remember being filled with bitter bitter rage usually
Same bro. I’m glad I found this place. Before this, all I had was Reddit which as we all know if full of nothing but gaslighters. I’m so glad Zia found people I can relate to on here

The situation has been looking quite grim recently. So many old users either being banned or self-banning and leaving this place behind. It doesn't feel the same anymore here.
this site won't die anytime soon
So that got me thinking, where you would go if this site dies and becomes very inactive?
there'd be a site replacing this one, be it an already existing site or a new one
so I'd join there

Probably I'd try .club. Wizchan has a cert error for me, for you as well?

Probably back to my country's equivalent of 4chan which is full of slayers who brag about their wives, kids, houses, cars, vacation homes and relaxed jobs that pay well etc, targeting incels purposely.