Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Where women are having the most children

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2022 11 08 15 56 24 IM SORRY Andrew Tate Nikita Dragun Arrested for Felony Battery True Ge

NigerChad

it's over for stormcels, niggers are outbreeding Chads :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
How many of those babies survive? A high birth rate, but perhaps also a high infant mortality rate.

Here you go. The under 5 mortality rate for those top 3 countries. Also added the United States to give a reference point.

Lifefuel for nigger Chads

Niggers will be 40% of the world's population by 2100. Truly hell on Earth. Because of this I predict a Malthusian catastrophe with billions dying. Thank god I will be dead by then:smonk:

i knew it was africa, even before opening the thread

Niggers will be 40% of the world's population by 2100. Truly hell on Earth. Because of this I predict a Malthusian catastrophe with billions dying. Thank god I will be dead by then:smonk:
these niggers will flood everywhere else before being killed as they cross the borders