Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where were you when r/incels went down?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I asked for a temporary ban so I would stop going on the site so as to better prepare myself for exams. It was also during that time that the site was private. I had only gotten approved a week (or two) or so before it went private (for the last time) and for the first time I was able to experience the magnificence of the site in it private form. Because I was temp banned, I could see the content but not post, I regret asking for that temporary ban, the site was marvelous in its last days and I truly missed out the opportunity to be in something great.

Then I woke up on a Wednesday (or was it Thursday?) morning, first thing I did waking up was try to go on the site. To my horror, the site had gone down, I was horror struck. I spent the entire day trying to find my incelbros. Alternative sites were also going down, cucktears was celebrating, it was pandemonium for us Incels. SergeantIncel made a post on one of the alts trying to regather our forces and made incels.is. This is the closest thing we have to a home now. Many of the old posters left, roped or turned on us. This site isn't perfect, but it is the biggest collective of Incels on the internet.

R.I.P to the fallen and r/incels  :'(

I browsed cucktears for incel content and see how butthurt the normies are.

Also was on sluthate for a while.

beating off tbh
browsed a thread about the just be white theory and played some video games and fapped. went back to r/incels and the whole shit was gone.
worst day of my life

I posted very little on r/incels so I wasn't approved

I was checking everyday to see if it was open
But then I saw it was banned I was checking everywhere for a new incel place

Heard that sergeant incel was making a website
And I decided I should contribute to the incel community so I made an account here

I was at work and someone tagged me in a post , I think rippedruchandincel saying our home was burned by roasties

was playing cod wwii and i checked r/incels on my phone inbetween rounds. i was so upset i didnt even finish the game.