Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where were you before you were born?

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
Do you believe in the concept of reincarnation or past lives? Or do you think before existence it was only a void? Tell me your thoughts

I think there was only a void. But now that you say that, I'm becoming unsure. If I were the biggest cunt in existence, I would make everyone stay in this realm forever, so reincarnation would be a thing.

Nah, I still think there was a void.

I think we were just nothing till two people conceived us

Do you think there was a choice in being born or no?
@tulasdanslos
No
No

I was in a void, all that I am are the cells of my brain that make me the person that I am. More precisely, when my brain stops working, then I myself will disappear.

The very concept of reincarnation is more thought out than the Abrahamic heaven or hell, but there are still a lot of questions. Where do new souls come from if the number of people has grown from 1 billion to the current 8 billion since the beginning of the 20th century.

Do you think there was a choice in being born or no?
@tulasdanslos
I was just engaging in casual heathenry before. I just think we're animals, bro. If there were a period of time to ponder whether we want to be born or not there wouldn't be 8 billion of us around.

I was in a void, all that I am are the cells of my brain that make me the person that I am. More precisely, when my brain stops working, then I myself will disappear.
So would the “soul” (if it exists) just be a blank slate?

@wastedcodeine I’ve been thinking the sort of the same it does exist I think but I think the karma aspect of it is completely cope

As soon as your brain dies, everything that you are dies with it. Humans are an ordinary biological species from the animal kingdom, but from some mutation we got what is consciousness.
More realistic than the spiritual garbage theories floating out there

@wastedcodeine I’ve been thinking the sort of the same it does exist I think but I think the karma aspect of it is completely cope
Sorry I deleted that my signature wouldn't embed so I just removed it kek.

I think it's all bs and cope tbh.

As soon as your brain dies, everything that you are dies with it. Humans are an ordinary biological species from the animal kingdom, but from some mutation we got what is consciousness.
Mang this is probably the only life I get :fuk::cryfeels:

In the womb
And before that in my dads balls and if you want to go even further back then that then Nowhere I was nonexistent

I think there was only a void. But now that you say that, I'm becoming unsure. If I were the biggest cunt in existence, I would make everyone stay in this realm forever, so reincarnation would be a thing.

Nah, I still think there was a void.
This is kind of how I feel About it

The bleak nature of this world makes me feel like the void is more realistic

but at the same time I feel if there was some sort of creator we will never be free because it will keep reincarnating us just to get joy out of our suffering it is clearly a sadist
and since the worst thing is what always happens in this life thats probably how it is
We will be stuck in the constant cycle of reincarnation forever just to fuck with us and torture us like we are toys to be played with for entertainment

Where do new souls come from if the number of people has grown from 1 billion to the current 8 billion since the beginning of the 20th century.
It doesn’t need to have a reason
They probably come from nowhere

If reincarnation is real it suggests there is some sort of creator who can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want

Starts with a 19 and ends with a 9

No one will guess it

I was in heaven with my father YAHWAH ELOHEEM.

Don't know and nobody can. There's no explanation for why you particularly experience your consciousness and not someone elses. You are the perceiver of the world and the theory goes, other people are perceiving the world too, but that you just happen to know 'your' consciousness and not theirs. Which doesn't make sense and isn't aligned with how our brains work. There's no way to show either people say they feel conscious because they are supposed to or if they actually do. All these users saying I was nothing are coping tryna be smart and pick the right answer. Guessing is always smarter than not knowing.

My argument makes almost no sense when said to you by another person.
But if you think of it in regards to your own consciousness, then it makes sense. I am the one posting it, and to me, I am the conscious one.
Not that I think any human religion is accurate. Maybe god is a lonely incel who above him has a whole reality of people in which he is just a normal powerless dude. Maybe he doesn't care if you sin or not and we made that up because the reality he created is based on evolution, which would indeed create religious beings, as coping helps you exist in the wild.

What if every life you lived before you were an incel? What if you've never gotten any pussy throughout all eternity?

Being generated inside my dad’s scrotum as he was banging my mom in Mexico in 2000.