Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where were all these (reasonably) attractive female teachers when I was in HS? 16 yo me would've loved to get some teacher pussy back in the day.

You can’t even get normal pussy what makes you think you are getting milf teacher pussy?

To be clear this was in the UK, where the age of consent is 16, and it was a female student.

It just seems that we're seeing more of these stories about female teachers fucking their students lately.

i've had only 1 relatively young teacher when i was in elementary school, then at another school there was one hot bitch from school staff, but overall most teachers were in their 50+ up until late 60s age.

some dudes here only want JB virgin pussy
Just to be clear if a fedfag comes by, I'm not looking for JB. Only legal age and above; but yeah, either teen (legal) or MILF can be awesome.

I had this french teacher with some big ass titties, facially up there too. I had always fantasized about pulling her into an empty classroom and you know the rest

I had this french teacher with some big ass titties, facially up there too. I had always fantasized about pulling her into an empty classroom and you know the rest
Reasonably attractive female teachers have to got to know that their male students are probably "beating the dummy" to them. And if you're a Chad student, apparently, the teacher will oblige his wants.

she had pressured a 16 year old girl into sex during an illicit relationship.
So not even rape JFL.
Highschoolers aren't little babies they know what they're doing. Men used to go to war at that age and women used to raise families.

Reasonably attractive female teachers have to got to know that their male students are probably "beating the dummy" to them. And if you're a Chad student, apparently, the teacher will oblige his wants.
My bio teacher used to straight up encourage masturbation (in general, not to her). She saw us for what we are.

Yea and they like that for sure.

Just to be clear if a fedfag comes by, I'm not looking for JB. Only legal age and above; but yeah, either teen (legal) or MILF can be awesome.
Glowniggers are just moralfag.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back