Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where to find wholesome rural/small town tomboy waifu who likes animals and has male-steriotype technical hobby interests?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
The search for waifu continues. Thoughts?

Pretty simple actually, you just need some facial bones as well as some longer femur and tibia bones.

Extra points if she volunteers for stuff and babysits.

Does not exist.

Most small town girls nowadays are either massive whores or drug addicts, unless they're Amish or homeschooled or some shit.

de Geso-esque thread

Does not exist.

Most small town girls nowadays are either massive whores or drug addicts, unless they're Amish or homeschooled or some shit.
What if she is a nice girl who likes building things and the outdoors, gets good grades and doesn't bully other students, volunteers at the animal shelter or fire department, and babysits?

What if she is a nice girl who likes building things and the outdoors, gets good grades and doesn't bully other students, volunteers at the animal shelter or fire department, and babysits?
I've met some like that: vegan hippies. Most of them are feminists. Good luck with that.

Does not exist.

They exist.
But as always chad only.

She knows to tie her pretty hair back when bottle feeding calfs or using rotary tools because she is a pure tomboy waifu.

How is this gay? Why would I care about her views on children if I were secretly gay?

Small town here, all the tomboys have been fooled into thinking they’re lesbian or trans

I confessed to a girl via letter and she said it was “cute” but she wasn’t looking for a relationship. 1 week later she has a gf
We were such good friends but after that she started avoiding me and eventually blocked me on Facebook after I asked how she has been

Attachments

• 71C1EFEA-4A1A-493F-9EDB-CC7ABE6F2349.jpeg
    71C1EFEA-4A1A-493F-9EDB-CC7ABE6F2349.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 81
Small town here, all the tomboys have been fooled into thinking they’re lesbian or trans

I confessed to a girl via letter and she said it was “cute” but she wasn’t looking for a relationship. 1 week later she has a gf
We were such good friends but after that she started avoiding me and eventually blocked me on Facebook after I asked how she has been
Impossible. LGB only exist in metropolitan culture.

I know what you mean, I rather date a uneducated rural American woman then a urban one

She knows to tie her pretty hair back when bottle feeding calfs or using rotary tools because she is a pure tomboy waifu.
Tell me that you don't fantasize about this.

Impossible. LGB only exist in metropolitan culture.
I wish, with the internet and basic cable television constantly putting out tranny propaganda, most girls have fallen for the indoctrination
Makes me seethe beyond belief
Also I live in Louisiana so half our population is black, feels like more but it’s extremely demoralizing to see all the girls you like dating big tall black dudes every single time

She's getting railed by Chad.

Being nice and not hating kids (will consider become a mother).
Those foids usually only fuck with tall, high T, brutes. I don’t think you’d have much of a chance but consider ranchmaxxing and/or farmermaxxing. You could also petmaxx. Not the usual animals like dogs, cats, fish etc. but animals like frogs, rats, snakes etc. those types of foids love that shit for some reason

I wish, with the internet and basic cable television constantly putting out tranny propaganda, most girls have fallen for the indoctrination
Makes me seethe beyond belief
Also I live in Louisiana so half our population is black, feels like more but it’s extremely demoralizing to see all the girls you like dating big tall black dudes every single time
Lmao fucking Louisiana dude. It became a shithole so fast. A lot of their colleges like Tulane went from great educational facilities to shitholes. Niggas fucked you guys over hard

Lmao fucking Louisiana dude. It became a shithole so fast. A lot of their colleges like Tulane went from great educational facilities to shitholes. Niggas fucked you guys over hard
I was constantly bullied in school by black kids because I was white, meanwhile I’m fucking constantly being told in my learning how racist and evil white people are while I had black kids punching me in the head and literally threatening to murder me
One came up to me and told me he was part of the “cracker killers club” and how I’m on the “list”
I wish I was lying that way I wouldn’t be so fucking bitter and angry at black people now

in your dreams

I was constantly bullied in school by black kids because I was white, meanwhile I’m fucking constantly being told in my learning how racist and evil white people are while I had black kids punching me in the head and literally threatening to murder me
One came up to me and told me he was part of the “cracker killers club” and how I’m on the “list”
I wish I was lying that way I wouldn’t be so fucking bitter and angry at black people now
A lot of that Happened to me as well. These people are naturally violent and feral (their racial genes) and are being encouraged to act like that because of the elites on top of their racial tendencies. Combine that with the already impassable problem of multi racial society and the conflicts that brings and there ends up being a massive massive problem.

It’s straight white men vs the world and it has been for a while, but we are about to go into unprecedented times of aggressiveness towards us if trends continue.

A lot of that Happened to me as well. These people are naturally violent and feral (their racial genes) and are being encouraged to act like that because of the elites on top of their racial tendencies. Combine that with the already impassable problem of multi racial society and the conflicts that brings and there ends up being a massive massive problem.

It’s straight white men vs the world and it has been for a while, but we are about to go into unprecedented times of aggressiveness towards us if trends continue.

I know what you mean, I rather date a uneducated rural American woman then a urban one
Many of us are educated, myself included.
If she is a commuter (not dorm) college student in a real major, then she could be the elusive nice, introverted, smart girl who isn't greedy! She might love me!

Last edited:
You can find them in the land of flying pigs and unicorns.

What kind of gay fantasy is this

Pretty simple actually, you just need some facial bones as well as some longer femur and tibia bones.
lolz great comment its simple just change your dna theory

@Napoleon de Geso that you?