Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where to draw the line between "woke" game and game that simply features women, minorities in main roles?

theloneunit

theloneunit

Recruit
★★
want to hear your opinion so I can better argue with normies on that subject

"Woke" Is a term used by centrist grifters. "Left leaning" "Anti whitism" & "Feminist" Are better terms to use.

want to hear your opinion so I can better argue with normies on that subject
if that female character is displayed as bitchy or bossy and is a mary sue

compared to the male cast who are portrayed as incompetent and are always getting bossed around by the women

Sgt. Johnson in halo is an example of a beloved character who happens to be black

Helping host feminist parades in RDR2 and constantly having to help natives is an example of a game being woke

Id say if less than 10% of the characters are black then its fine because its realistic. But when every character is not a white male then thats when id say its woke

I'll give GTA 6 an exception because miami is actually super black so the trailer was an accurate representation of the demographic

In skyrim, "women can do anything" but that includes running around in bikini armour being objectified by me.

I feel like that draws a fairly good balance between woke and not-woke.

(My latest run is a Snow Elf, who thinks Ulfric Stormcloak is based, and she's about to become the Harbinger of the Companions. She has big titties & a modest but rounded ass. :ahegao: )

Also in skyrim, the game's most prominent nigger is Nazeem and everybody hates him.

The next most prominent niggers are the two that are hunting Saadia, and a Whiterun guard brutally mogs them and makes them look like little cucks when he orders them to fuck off out of his city.

Saadia is a POS sheboon who betrayed her city of niggerville to the thalmor.

In fact the only cool nigger is Nazir, but you have to join the murder gang to meet him.

Last edited:
As @Regenerator said woke is a controlled opposition term.

The way I see it the way to identify a feminist game is that it deliberately attempts to annoy you. That the goal of the game is to humiliate men.

For women it depends on whether they have big tits or not.
This is not "woke" as an example:
85 856335 ng3re kasumi render ninja gaiden sigma kasumi hd

This is "woke":
Emari.jpg

Not even joking btw
"Woke" Is a term used by centrist grifters
This
In skyrim, "women can do anything" but that includes running around in bikini armour being objectified by me.

Based and agreed

Last edited:

(My latest run is a Snow Elf, who thinks Ulfric Stormcloak is based, and she's about to become the Harbinger of the Companions. She has big titties & a modest but rounded ass. :ahegao: )

Also in skyrim, the game's most prominent nigger is Nazeem and everybody hates him.

The next most prominent niggers are the two that are hunting Saadia, and a Whiterun guard brutally mogs them and makes them look like little cucks when he orders them to fuck off out of his city.

Saadia is a POS sheboon who betrayed her city of niggerville to the thalmor.

In fact the only cool nigger is Nazir, but you have to join the murder gang to meet him.
Based skyrim enjoyer
"Woke" Is a term used by centrist grifters.

Id say if less than 10% of the characters are black then its fine because its realistic. But when every character is not a white male then thats when id say its woke

I'll give GTA 6 an exception because miami is actually super black so the trailer was an accurate representation of the demographic
nah gta 6 will definitely be ultra woke left feminist even considering the realism of setting, with possible shit like male protag getting nailed by tranny and missions about killing conservatives

Last edited:
when they preach about having 90% fags. When they change old series to be more modern. When they call you all the -ist and -phobe there is for not buying there garbage. ugly bitches, no need for supermodels but lets not make her a 24/7 jabba the hut cosplayer.

"Woke" Is a term used by centrist grifters. "Left leaning" "Anti whitism" & "Feminist" Are better terms to use.
If you point out things they like being woke they'll call you racist and sexist. To them woke can only be the most extreme form of progressivism.

when they preach about having 90% fags. When they change old series to be more modern. When they call you all the -ist and -phobe there is for not buying there garbage. ugly bitches, no need for supermodels but lets not make her a 24/7 jabba the hut cosplayer.

Woke = progressive identity politics. Feminism, anti whitism, tranny shit, etc, etc... can all be considered woke. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a good example of a woke game.

Woke=literal propaganda trying to "wake" you to a external ideology of globohomo
non-woke=you needing to discover the truth by yourself.
The blackpill is non-woke because it need a personal/internal realization to understand.
Thats how i see it.

nah gta 6 will definitely be ultra woke left feminist even considering the realism of setting, with possible shit like male protag getting nailed by tranny and missions about killing conservatives
I agree 100%, i shouldve been more specific and specified that i was talking about the fact that 80% of the pedestrians in the trailer were black. Thats the part that ill give a pass for

But yeah i dont doubt one bit that theyll ruin the game with woke bs just like they did with rdr2

I quit and refunded Saints Row 2022 after I seen that first hangout scene, only other game I played was SR2 mind you. I didn't even saw the trailer and knew what was I getting myself into.

If I knew how to make mods, I would make Haitians eat that fucking low poly cat!

I quit and refunded Saints Row 2022 after I seen that first hangout scene, only other game I played was SR2 mind you. I didn't even saw the trailer and knew what was I getting myself into.

If I knew how to make mods, I would make Haitians eat that fucking low poly cat!
the best thing saints row 2022 did to me is inspiring me to check out the series. I'm gta fan but always neglected this series as not worthy. Oh boy I was wrong. 2 and 3 are amazing games, 1 and 4 aren't bad either

anything past ~2013 isnt worth playing imo