Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where the hell do teenagers have sex ?

they fuck in outer space

Confirmed in the woods. I live in a village and girls as young as 14 fuck in the woods and suck dicks.

Confirmed in the woods. I live in a village and girls as young as 14 fuck in the woods and suck dicks.

How Dare You Greta GIF

Evil creep, pedophile, they are innocent angels at this age, there is absolutely NO WAY they could even FATHOM what sexuality is.

public parks, stairways, their parents homes, and empty areas near shopping malls.

public parks, stairways, their parents homes, and empty areas near shopping malls.
Id probably kill myself if i saw a guy with his gf having sex in public

I had ugly, manlet friends in high school who said they weren't virgins
I'd really like to know where, I don't think there's that much privacy and I don't think these guys would convince a woman to do this in a public or remote location

Id probably kill myself if i saw a guy with his gf having sex in public
They will often fuck in parking lots or woods of course I wouldn't know from experience

Let me help you :

- at the guy's house when parents aren't there (easier when raised by single parent)
- at the girl's house when the parents aren't there (easier when raised by single parent)
- at the guy's house when parents are there, by locking themselves in the room and putting some music
- at the girl's house when parents are there, by locking themselves in the room and putting some music
- at some friend's house when parents aren't there (easier when raised by single parent)
- at some friend's house when parents are there, by locking themselves in the room and putting some music
- in the guy's car
- in the girl's car
- in the club's toilet
- in the macdonald's toilet
- in the school's toilets
- in any room while at a house party where adults aren't there (including bathroom, toilets, kids room, parents room)
- at the church (I knew a girl who would constantly brag about having been fucked inside a church, as an atheist)
- at the beach (under big towels)
- at the ski resort (in their room, room's toilet, hotel's toilet, bathroom, or in the restaurant's toilet)
- literally in the woods (while camping or hiking)
- in the cabin's room, bathroom, or toilets (while "going for a hike with friends")
- in the park (behind a tree or a bush)
- in the wild
- in the barn
- in the basement

Oh, and also : literally everywhere.

All it takes is 2 sqm and 3 minutes to fuck. Keep that in mind.
Also a lot of normies have adult friends in highschool so they can just go over and have sex there. A lot of the adults probably have sex with highschoolers too especially adult males having sex with teenage foids. Even though it's heavily frowned upon it's still extremely common.

I had ugly, manlet friends in high school who said they weren't virgins
I'd really like to know where, I don't think there's that much privacy and I don't think these guys would convince a woman to do this in a public or remote location
They were probably lying to stay face, nobody wants to admit they are a virgin.

You just answered your own question ie the woods.

Also in their homes when their parents aren’t home, in the back of their car etc, etc.
I hope all young sex havers get terminal cancer

Also a lot of normies have adult friends in highschool so they can just go over and have sex there. A lot of the adults probably have sex with highschoolers too especially adult males having sex with teenage foids. Even though it's heavily frowned upon it's still extremely common.
How much of a cuck do you have to be to allow teens have sex in your house ?

How much of a cuck do you have to be to allow teens have sex in your house ?
Just saying it probably happens and I assume they do it to get access to highschool girls (maybe guys too, most gay guys go for young twinks)they also want to fuck. Isn't it common for highschoolers to have adults in their friend groups that get them drugs and alcohol?

This is a question i have no answer on. Do they just not give a shit and fuck each other while their parents are at home ? Do they fuck in the woods or in some special places/abandoned places ?
Ive known some kid from hs who told me that he used to have sex with his prime hot gf in the forest or even in public. Brutal as fuck

When I was 14, the foid in my class was bragging that her and her boyfriend broke his bed while having
muh innocent 14 year old angels hows that possible? I thought they were all innocent and pure :feels: :feels::feels::feels:

Most parents accept and welcome their children fucking now. It's brutal.
About this.
I heard before that Mormons don't allow dating at all until you become an adult, I think that's probably the best way to go about raising your kids.
It's so weird how parents encourage their 12 year old and 13 year old kids getting fucked, I really don't think it's healthy to teach teenagers to be so sex obsessed, the hyper sexual nature that completely surrounds us at even a young age is part of what is rotting the human spirit. Parents even think it's cute and encourage elementary school kids to play pretend dates and things of this nature. Then of course 50-60%(at least, probably higher) of the males growing up in this environment won't be able to live up to their parent's expectations and will be emotionally scarred from their lack of sexual success when they were younger(even the ones that eventually ascend), and the females often end up regretting their past of slutting around and try to hide it when they get older, it just seems so self-destructive. (even the females that don't admit it are probably emotionally scarred from it, most people here are aware how poorly body counts reflect on a foids mental state.)

Last edited:
About this.
I heard before that Mormons don't allow dating at all until you become an adult, I think that's probably the best way to go about raising your kids.
It's so weird how parents encourage their 12 year old and 13 year old kids getting fucked, I really don't think it's healthy to teach teenagers to be so sex obsessed, the hyper sexual nature that completely surrounds us at even a young age is part of what is rotting the human spirit. Parents even think it's cute and encourage elementary school kids to play pretend dates and things of this nature. Then of course 50-60%(at least, probably higher) of the males growing up in this environment won't be able to live up to their parent's expectations and will be emotionally scarred from their lack of sexual success when they were younger(even the ones that eventually ascend), and the females often end up regretting their past of slutting around and try to hide it when they get older, it just seems so self-destructive. (even the females that don't admit it are probably emotionally scarred from it, most people here are aware how poorly body counts reflect on a foids mental state.)
Most foids dont actually regret their slutty phase

Most foids dont actually regret their slutty phase
I think some of them definitely hide it especially the stuff that happens when they are younger(come on, most females are lying about their bodycounts, so on some level they must know it's bad or they at least know it's perceived as being bad), but yes, they have been taught that sexual freedom is liberation so many will never openly denounce their own behavior or the behavior of other foids.
Even if they are not consciously aware of it though I think it has a negative effect on their mental state. High body count on foids correlates with mental illness and suicide rates.

This is a question i have no answer on. Do they just not give a shit and fuck each other while their parents are at home ? Do they fuck in the woods or in some special places/abandoned places ?
The realest answer to this question is

skip school and wait til parents go to work and then fuck at home

I live in a shitty country full of garbage and pests and it is full of corruption. I heard a guy say that he just goes to a hotel and they give them the room.

I live in a shitty country full of garbage and pests and it is full of corruption. I heard a guy say that he just goes to a hotel and they give them the room.

Imagine being locked in a hotel room with a teenage slut and pounding her prime pussy while she moan like crazy

When I was a teenager all I knew was world of Warcraft :feelsbadman:

This one middle school classmate told me she fucked some boy in some bushes

Get your Door Keys , Shut your Door then do it lol .

Bruh there is no limits where foids fuck when it comes to chads, these hoes would fuck in abandoned mental hospital just to get taste of that chad dick. :chad:
I guess they have rules when it comes to normies though :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshmm:

at thier houses, make sure the parents are gone or keep it lowkey

The party room (rented private house for parties) bathroom
Parents arent home
wooods
Park
Any toilet
On the side of a old shed

backseat of Chad's camaro

high school bleachers at night

in her parents bedroom while they are away

at Chad's father's cabin in a private lake

backseat of Chad's camaro

high school bleachers at night

in her parents bedroom while they are away

at Chad's father's cabin in a private lake
I doubt 13-16 year old teenagers have access to cars, but other than that i guess so

I doubt 13-16 year old teenagers have access to cars, but other than that i guess so
I went joyriding with my parents cars while they were away years before I got a license, they didn't even care, so if a relative rule follower like me did such a thing, you bet teen Chads did this in spades

Nigger when those sluts want to fuck they will do it on any place you can imagine they dont give a fuck

only betabuxer cucks need to arrange expensive hotel rooms or luxury apartments to get taste of pussy

Literally everywhere dumbass. You dont need candles and rose petals to fuck. They fuck in school, the car, church, bathrooms, ect

Epsteins Island