Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where the hell do teenagers have sex ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
This is a question i have no answer on. Do they just not give a shit and fuck each other while their parents are at home ? Do they fuck in the woods or in some special places/abandoned places ?

Couldn't have found a better place to ask

You just answered your own question ie the woods.

Also in their homes when their parents aren’t home, in the back of their car etc, etc.

You just answered your own question ie the woods.

Also in their homes when their parents aren’t home, in the back of their car etc, etc.
You can drive alone legally only when you are at least 18 years old in Germany, im more talking about when they are like 12-17

When parents aren't home yeah and I guess some dont care and do it when parents are home but try to be quiet

Go to any sport park or playground for kids, it's filled with used condoms.

IT will touch it

I have no idea, I don't know even how they are making relationships, I was confined to my basement after high school and no one knows I'm alive

You can drive alone legally only when you are at least 18 years old in Germany, im more talking about when they are like 12-17
Pretty sure my giga Chad childhood best friend would fuck the girls of his harem in broke down crackdens in the woods and often times simply in his bedroom since his grandparents whom were taking care of him really didn’t give a shit lmao.

Though mostly I think he would fuck them at parties he’d go to that were probably put on by older kids or the sleazy degenerate adult parents of his friends.

He began doing this at 12-13 I believe.

I'm convinced their parents know but don't care because they were slutty normies in their own youth.

In their rooms I would guess. Parents aren't always at home and minichads and ministacies will profit.

It's 16 in America

I'm starting to think sex is fake

their social circle or in class
You can't have social circle when every single person is showing their disgust

I shouldn't live in this clown (((world)))

Do they fuck in the woods or in some special places/abandoned places ?
I occasionaly see young couples just fucking in the open in my park, they hide behind bushes in the morning were they do it. I also heard that they fuck alot in school toilets during my highschool time

I occasionaly see young couples just fucking in the open in my park, they hide behind bushes in the morning were they do it. I also heard that they fuck alot in school toilets during my highschool time
How can you see that and not want to rope or go ER ?

This is a question i have no answer on. Do they just not give a shit and fuck each other while their parents are at home ? Do they fuck in the woods or in some special places/abandoned places ?
Various different places, they fuck in bathrooms, forests, bushes, under bridges so basically fucking everywhere

Throw a stink bomb at them theory (in GTA)

Most parents accept and welcome their children fucking now. It's brutal.

yes, school/university toilets is where they do it. You should also keep in mind that some parents are OKAY with their underaged kids having S**. ovER!

They just marry them bro. :feelskek:

The area where I live, kids younger then me, find some pajeeta to fall in love with and just marry them. It's sickening seeing 17-18 y/o s fucking marrying someone while I rot next to Their house.

They wait for when their parent’s aren’t around then do it in their room

Let me help you :

- at the guy's house when parents aren't there (easier when raised by single parent)
- at the girl's house when the parents aren't there (easier when raised by single parent)
- at the guy's house when parents are there, by locking themselves in the room and putting some music
- at the girl's house when parents are there, by locking themselves in the room and putting some music
- at some friend's house when parents aren't there (easier when raised by single parent)
- at some friend's house when parents are there, by locking themselves in the room and putting some music
- in the guy's car
- in the girl's car
- in the club's toilet
- in the macdonald's toilet
- in the school's toilets
- in any room while at a house party where adults aren't there (including bathroom, toilets, kids room, parents room)
- at the church (I knew a girl who would constantly brag about having been fucked inside a church, as an atheist)
- at the beach (under big towels)
- at the ski resort (in their room, room's toilet, hotel's toilet, bathroom, or in the restaurant's toilet)
- literally in the woods (while camping or hiking)
- in the cabin's room, bathroom, or toilets (while "going for a hike with friends")
- in the park (behind a tree or a bush)
- in the wild
- in the barn
- in the basement

Oh, and also : literally everywhere.

All it takes is 2 sqm and 3 minutes to fuck. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:

You can drive at 16 in the US and the foid could just have an older boyfriend.

School bathroom seemed to be a popular spot in my high school

When I was 14, the foid in my class was bragging that her and her boyfriend broke his bed while having sex.

Hotels, school bathrooms, and cars are extremely common places

Also 1000 posts! @K1ng N0th1ng @Left4DeadNiggER

Mostly in public restrooms, in cars and in their bedrooms even when their parents are at home.

You can drive alone legally at around 16.5 in the USA if you get your license fast. Permit starts at age 16, and you are eligible to get a license in 6 months if you pass. I got my license at 17 and drove around a lot since then. Wish I wasn’t an incel with almost no friends so I actually had places to go instead of just driving for the heck of it

Mostly in public restrooms, in cars and in their bedrooms even when their parents are at home.
Sex in a public restroom must be really awkward tbh. Imagine how uncomfortable it must be. I’d much rather do it in the back if a car, in the woods, or in my bedroom

Most parents accept and welcome their children fucking now. It's brutal.
True. And think about all the fatherless children out there who are "raised" by "single" mothers. These sluts go with their teen daughters to the gynecologist to get birth control pills. These cunts encourage them to fuck around. So Chad can visit them without any problems to have sex. It's absolutely allowed. Maybe he's even doing threesomes with the daughter and mother.

Let me help you :

- at the guy's house when parents aren't there (easier when raised by single parent)
- at the girl's house when the parents aren't there (easier when raised by single parent)
- at the guy's house when parents are there, by locking themselves in the room and putting some music
- at the girl's house when parents are there, by locking themselves in the room and putting some music
- at some friend's house when parents aren't there (easier when raised by single parent)
- at some friend's house when parents are there, by locking themselves in the room and putting some music
- in the guy's car
- in the girl's car
- in the club's toilet
- in the macdonald's toilet
- in the school's toilets
- in any room while at a house party where adults aren't there (including bathroom, toilets, kids room, parents room)
- at the church (I knew a girl who would constantly brag about having been fucked inside a church, as an atheist)
- at the beach (under big towels)
- at the ski resort (in their room, room's toilet, hotel's toilet, bathroom, or in the restaurant's toilet)
- literally in the woods (while camping or hiking)
- in the cabin's room, bathroom, or toilets (while "going for a hike with friends")
- in the park (behind a tree or a bush)
- in the wild
- in the barn
- in the basement

Oh, and also : literally everywhere.

All it takes is 2 sqm and 3 minutes to fuck. Keep that in mind.
High iq post :bigbrain:

Hotels, school bathrooms, and cars are extremely common places

Also 1000 posts! @K1ng N0th1ng @Left4DeadNiggER
Since when do teenagers (regularly) go to hotels ?

True. And think about all the fatherless children out there who are "raised" by "single" mothers. These sluts go with their teen daughters to the gynecologist to get birth control pills. These cunts encourage them to fuck around. So Chad can visit them without any problems to have sex. It's absolutely allowed. Maybe he's even doing threesomes with the daughter and mother.

This is a question i have no answer on. Do they just not give a shit and fuck each other while their parents are at home ?
i think so

probably when theyre home alone