Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where tf are these greycels coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Wtf is going on? Half the posts today are from Greycels. Where are they coming from? Who sent you here greycel, answer me :feelswhat:

IncelTear LARPers

Wtf is going on? Half the posts today are from Greycels. Where are they coming from? Who sent you here greycel, answer me :feelswhat:
That's a mystery.

also

>INCELDOM DISCUSSION

Could be refugees or more staff working on .co applications or a raid. but I dont see how its IT or a raid since they mostly post borderline water is wet shit and dont troll

everyone on here is a fed, except me

They are here to do research on the dangerous ideology of so called "involuntary celibates" and study us in our natural habitat.
We're nothing but zoo animals to these people. Fucking LoL

late virginity

Maybe inceldom is rising

Joe Biden Anti Incels Task Force.

Foids and hypergamy it's pretty obvious

Foids? Sick and tired of Cucksswithouthate? Youngcels awakening to the reality of our world? Don't know why you're complaining tbh, it means the blackpill is spreading rapidly

I haven’t posted here in a little bit. What threads do they make? If it’s some regarded gay shit then it could be some brigade. If it’s just normal stuff then more people are getting blackpilled

Foids? Sick and tired of Cucksswithouthate? Youngcels awakening to the reality of our world? Don't know why you're complaining tbh, it means the blackpill is spreading rapidly
I’m simply suspicious and looking out for my fellow non grey brocels. Don’t ever question your superior dirty greycel. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
The answer to OP's question is one of those three posts.

My guess is that more and more incels in denial are realizing their situation and joining the site
Hopefully you are correct and it isn’t anything more nefarious.

Sleeper cels from 2017/2018.
most this year are foids/infiltrators.
A rare few new guys are blackpilled mgtows .

new supply of cannon fodder for the beta uprising

CIA FUCKING NIGGERS INFILTRATING THE WEBSITE TO CREATE FALSE FLAGS

They just joined. And haven't posted enough. Some greycels are ok, others are GrAYcel dogs that bark for me.

half of them will be banned or bored of the site by january

Its that Canada cuck money they allotted to fighting rampant misogyny.

theyre impostors

They are from Greynland.

Last edited:
See the other thread I added a link to. That thread was made by @VictoryOrDeath earlier this year too.
I read it, I don't know how accurate it is. I haven't left my house since march.

I read it, I don't know how accurate it is. I haven't left my house since march.
ded srs?
I remember the lockdowns picked up in March in western countries so your remembrance of the time when you stopped going outside lines up pretty well with that time ngl
I think it was later March where the first temporary and then more long lasting lockdowns began in earnest tbh

World hasn't been the same since. And for some reason online pc games haven't been that good since either.

ded srs?
I remember the lockdowns picked up in March in western countries so your remembrance of the time when you stopped going outside lines up pretty well with that time ngl
I think it was later March where the first temporary and then more long lasting lockdowns began in earnest tbh

World hasn't been the same since. And for some reason online pc games haven't been that good since either.
cope with runescape maxxxing

FIDF glowniggers.

migrated from chads.me, could not cope + they are mostly natalists

Came from a youtube documentary about this site and realized i was an incel

I sent myself

Status
Not open for further replies.